DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Game had a sexy red head in a unique position. Hints at an outfit system. Threw it all out the window with barely any exploration (Kitty Sarah getting doggy styled by zergling? Schoolgirl getting taught a lesson by multiple? ability to just set an outfit and walk around?).

Glacial updates for little content is bizarre and infuriating. Game started out so promising, even way back when versions were single digits.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Game had a sexy red head in a unique position. Hints at an outfit system. Threw it all out the window with barely any exploration (Kitty Sarah getting doggy styled by zergling? Schoolgirl getting taught a lesson by multiple? ability to just set an outfit and walk around?).

Glacial updates for little content is bizarre and infuriating. Game started out so promising, even way back when versions were single digits.
I came back, after being away for quite a while, and was only curious: if it's taken 4 years to reach v0.31.1, is there even a set time for it to reach v1.0.0, or will it ever happen? But, after all these comments and new renders, I'm kinda losing interest again. She doesn't even look human anymore, from what I can tell in recent renders, and the slight chance for her to escape, but still be temporarily enslaved by aliens was a draw to me....still human...maybe pop out an alien baby or 3, but somehow still have a chance to make it out of there, still human...and yet, that's not what I see. Blonde and redhead are also a big plus for me. But, if she's being turned into an alien, I lost interest. :(

Jun 22, 2017
SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm 0.32 :cool:

Download links:

For Win/Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
Compressed:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
Compressed

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
Android:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I can't use Patreon without a credit card. Is there any other way to buy?
We have a Russian-language service, , and soon to open a Japanese equivalent of Patreon. Also, we have , but it only duplicates the news and you can't buy early access.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello
I have replayed vam the beginning - and now I have a death loop. I can't do anything anymore. Unfortunately, since a small mishap last year, I no longer have access to your Discord.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello
I have replayed vam the beginning - and now I have a death loop. I can't do anything anymore. Unfortunately, since a small mishap last year, I no longer have access to your Discord.
Are you stuck in the game? Tell us more, we'll be happy to help.

Also tell us about Discord, why do you no longer have access? If we have banned you, tell us your nickname and we will unban you. Sometimes, it could be that your account has been hacked and we ban accounts on our server for sending phishing links and other such spam.

artsinchi

Dec 10, 2017
Sweet cunnilingus in sleep

Our

Twitter:
Discord:

View attachment 2330826
This is by far the best scene in the game. I sincerely hope there's going to be missionary sex in that scene, though. So far only blowjob and titjob.
I've always dreamed to see Kerrigan fucked by a Zergling with such quality, and sleep sex is one of my favorite things lol.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How do I get the stuck in the wall events?
How start the "stuck in wall"?

Sarah has to first find the poster, then hang it. Find the poster by "search for a way to escape," you'll have to repeat this action several times until Sarah is sure to hang the poster on the wall

if anything, we have a walkthrough guide

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
i like checking back into this game every once in a while to see if Shadow Portal has figured out that people, at least on here, overwhelmingly want pre-transformation content. I'd happily pay for patreon for pre-transformation content, but unfortunately it seems like dude is dead-set on post-transformation stuff. I've never seen a dev in a thread more ignore what people are clamoring for.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i like checking back into this game every once in a while to see if Shadow Portal has figured out that people, at least on here, overwhelmingly want pre-transformation content. I'd happily pay for patreon for pre-transformation content, but unfortunately it seems like dude is dead-set on post-transformation stuff. I've never seen a dev in a thread more ignore what people are clamoring for.
Good afternoon, don't worry, we read all messages. Content up to the point of transformation always appears. In the new updates there will be at least one scene for chapter two, and a "Sarah doll" for chapter three, but there Sarah looks like the past one. So we're not ignoring requests. But here's where you're wrong, is that such requests are not the majority. For us, the most important source of feedback is Patreon, although since we're active here and on other sites, we listen to all players, including those who don't support. But just to say that those who like our game in the latest updates, just support the game and do not particularly write comments, which is misleading. You shouldn't think that most opinions are one-sided, just because most are fine with everything as it is.

I haven't seen a single developer who follows only the opinion of users in F95 - everyone takes feedback from different places to form an objective assessment, us included. We don't want to make a new update just for the second chapter and ignore the story, not promoting it in any way, just to please one opinion.

To summarize, yes, we hear you and we don't ignore you. We're doing everything we can to make sure everyone has everything and we're glad you're playing our game.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes