retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly? The sleep sex scenes with the zergling are the best scenes in the game. Could care less about Stukov, wish the dev would rewrite the story without him tbh considering 80% of the scenes in the first chapter are with him.
Hoping for a vaginal/anal sleep scene to be added, also strange at some point in chapter 1 you get a wheel of things to connect to but it never gets expanded on.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I think the first chapter Kerrigan looks the hottest which makes it more of a shame that they basically had zero zerg scenes,and truth to be told the point and click grind is extremely tedious, to the point that I skipped every single dialogue scene in order to get some decent progress in the game. The art is really hot and I applaud them for that, but the first chapter is really quite vanilla and basically became a human male X human female game, kinda wasting the potential of the setting.

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022
Honestly? The sleep sex scenes with the zergling are the best scenes in the game. Could care less about Stukov, wish the dev would rewrite the story without him tbh considering 80% of the scenes in the first chapter are with him.
Hoping for a vaginal/anal sleep scene to be added, also strange at some point in chapter 1 you get a wheel of things to connect to but it never gets expanded on.

I agree with u mate except for the Stukov part i liked it very much

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
really stuck with the asteroid mini game...
There's an in-game explanation of how to get through it, but in short you need to press the shifter to change the tentacle, break asteroids with your blade, pick up minerals with your tentacle, trying not to lose hp.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
There's an in-game explanation of how to get through it, but in short you need to press the shifter to change the tentacle, break asteroids with your blade, pick up minerals with your tentacle, trying not to lose hp.
thanks for the answer, i m french and the matter is with an azerty keyboard, is the joystick option working in preference?

ygor958

Apr 23, 2020
whats the keybinds for the trash collection minigame, i press every single key in the keyboard only 1 and 2 works to change sides, nothing else happens

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
whats the keybinds for the trash collection minigame, i press every single key in the keyboard only 1 and 2 works to change sides, nothing else happens
Just replied above. Also, you can learn about the hotkeys in our walkthrough.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
thanks for the answer, i m french and the matter is with an azerty keyboard, is the joystick option working in preference?
I can't say for sure, but probably not. I don't think we introduced such a thing, but I'll clarify and answer later. By the way, if you can not pass the game because you do not understand the language, you can try to use our walkthrough and translate the text in the translator. Walkthrough:

Of course, we hope that soon you won't have to get creative there and we will have a French translation. But unfortunately, we don't have many enthusiasts who want to translate our game into their native languages. At one time there was someone translating from English to Italian, but the translation stayed in place. Another one wanted to translate French, but it didn't work out there.

So if anyone is reading this and would be happy to help translate the game into their native language, please welcome, you'll be very welcome.

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
does she still have some resistance to have sex, last time i played sarah have sex with stukov gladly. does this update sarah become a slut and have sex with monster?

k1ff

Dec 11, 2022
Guys, tell me how to complete the task hole in the wall 1. the poster disappeared after it was found, it is not in the inventory, not in the room. and writes interact with the poster!?!? please help me.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
does she still have some resistance to have sex, last time i played sarah have sex with stukov gladly. does this update sarah become a slut and have sex with monster?
You obviously haven't played in a while, so I suggest you catch up. We clearly excel at monster sex.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Guys, tell me how to complete the task hole in the wall 1. the poster disappeared after it was found, it is not in the inventory, not in the room. and writes interact with the poster!?!? please help me.
How start the "stuck in wall"? Sarah has to first find the poster, then hang it. Find the poster by "search for a way to escape," you'll have to repeat this action several times until Sarah is sure to hang the poster on the wall if anything, we have a walkthrough guide

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes