Jul 15, 2022

Changelog:

High priority:

• New scene: “First pregnancy day sex” in the “Pregnancy” route
  • New scene (second chapter): “Washing the zergling”
  • New scene: “Old horse” (Ursadon)
  • New scene “Trial of thrusting” (task)
  • Scene continuation: “Trash collection: level 1”
  • Fixed saves incompatibility between versions. From now on, saves made in this and later versions of the game will work in newer updates. Please report any problems related to this to us
Medium priority:
  • New animation: “Queen of Blades’ hunger: Hydralisk” - check it out in the gallery!
  • Changed: checkpoint selection menu for the third chapter
  • Added: new checkpoints in the third chapter
  • Sai’mon’s hints: third chapter
  • Added: scene from update 30 to the gallery
Low priority:
  • The “Essence” button now has RGB! :O
  • Added: Character change sound
  • Added: Pregnant Sarah sprite in the bridge
  • Fixed: “Defiler essence” scene now launches when it should, the day after pregnancy.
  • Fixed: Lizzara’s “Hunger” button doesn’t have to be held down anymore, hooray!
  • Fixed: Day counter in the “pregnancy” event was fixed and works as intended
  • Fixed: Various typos and mistakes in the text (thanks to our players)
  • Fixed: Some changes to the “Fatal climax: 1” scene. We made the light from QoB’s hands reflect from other characters’ faces, RTX on, haha!
  • Fixed: Language selection now has a confirmation screen (to help with accidental choices from random clicking)
  • Fixed: The button in the “Fatal climax” now looks better, as well as many other buttons!
  • Fixed: In the “1000 zerg” scene Stukov would speak Sarah’s phrases. Uh, creepy.
  • Lastly: Fixed a bug that allowed to talk to the Defiler however many times before launching the essence scene with him… No-no-no, that won’t do.
ver.0.31.1:
  • Fixed: Music from the "1000 zerg" scene not stopping
  • Fixed: A couple of English lines in the "Old horse" scene
  • Fixed: An error that sometimes occurred when interacting with the assistant in the second chapter

Last edited:
Reactions: WATER FAT

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
The last time I played this there was a whole lot of Stukov and not a massive amount of actual Zerg content. Has that changed at all or is it still par for the course? Because I'm really not that into Stukov tbh
Probably like me on version v0.15 you finished the game. Anyway, a lot of things have changed and Stukov is there but not that often and it depends on your attitude towards him.

To the author of the project. This is my little suggestion. This information from Patreon should be on the front page: "Our goal is to make five updates in one year " This would shorten the queries of "when is the new update" There is also another attitude of knowing how much to expect in a year.

Reactions: Tebix and craigbenj
Jul 30, 2022
The last time I played this there was a whole lot of Stukov and not a massive amount of actual Zerg content. Has that changed at all or is it still par for the course? Because I'm really not that into Stukov tbh
lot more content after the training phase. in fact you can skip stukov and what the recap and boom!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm still a bit pissed about the nipple flashlights the transformed Kerrigan has, but oh well, it's nice the game continues to have new content.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I'm stuck at "Stuck in Wall Level 2" how do I continue/trigger that event.

Found it out, Continue training with Sai'Mon is the correct way

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes