Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
so i had a problem with all of the mac downloads i've tried. the zip file is corrupt and won't let you fully extract them, rendering it unusable.
Your problem is either with the decompressing software you're using, or an issue with the download.
If it's the first don't use Archive Utility nor The Unarchiver they litterally butcher the files, I had the same issue and I switched for Zipeg and WinZip and now I'm fine.
If it's the latter use Mega, Pixledrain or GoFile ( if the file is still there) they are the bests donwloading servers, for Mega limit use Jdownloader or Megabasterd so you can bypass the 5Gb limit.:)

Blehtastic

Jun 21, 2018
Your problem is either with the decompressing software you're using, or an issue with the download.
If it's the first don't use Archive Utility nor The Unarchiver they litterally butcher the files, I had the same issue and I switched for Zipeg and WinZip and now I'm fine.
If it's the latter use Mega, Pixledrain or GoFile ( if the file is still there) they are the bests donwloading servers, for Mega limit use Jdownloader or Megabasterd so you can bypass the 5Gb limit.:)
i was trying keka, and ironically what worked for me was unarchiver. i had tried three different sites, which was why i thought it was the uploaded file rather than the download. this is also literally the first time keka has been the problem, so there's that as well.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i was trying keka, and ironically what worked for me was unarchiver. i had tried three different sites, which was why i thought it was the uploaded file rather than the download. this is also literally the first time keka has been the problem, so there's that as well.
I'm glad to see it worked, even though I would never use unarchiver unless the files are very small, keka is very bad at lest for me, Zipeg while very simple is what work best ( in my expererience of course). :)

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
I cannot get to the last 2 leaders. I got an "infinite days" message and now every day is empty. How can I work around that?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I just asked to take off hands off and that's what I got...

Twitter:
Discord:

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes