Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
How can i start these "Stuck in the Wall" events ( )? I'm in day 33 and finished most events around the "Stuck in the Wall" events, but not the events itself (and i assume i need them to unlock other events).

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How can i start these "Stuck in the Wall" events ( )? I'm in day 33 and finished most events around the "Stuck in the Wall" events, but not the events itself (and i assume i need them to unlock other events).
How start the "stuck in wall"? Sarah has to first find the poster, then hang it. Find the poster by "search for a way to escape," you'll have to repeat this action several times until Sarah is sure to hang the poster on the wall if anything, we have a walkthrough guide

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Got the new version and having problems. Playing on PC. I can't change my outfit or anything.

Slutcraft01.jpg

And for the love of god, could the event viewer be changed to not have to drag and drag and drag to view the Event you want to find out about? It's pretty ridiculous. Please put it all on ONE screen, or have a list of the events instead. It's a nice idea what was done but just doesn't work well.

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Got the new version and having problems. Playing on PC. I can't change my outfit or anything.

View attachment 2092033

And for the love of god, could the event viewer be changed to not have to drag and drag and drag to view the Event you want to find out about? It's pretty ridiculous. Please put it all on ONE screen, or have a list of the events instead. It's a nice idea what was done but just doesn't work well.
Hi. Did you use old saves or maybe you didn't clear the game cache before starting the game in the new update? Usually such bugs are tied to this.

Regarding your other question, are you referring to the scene tree? If so, it's pretty hard to implement it the way you want. It's necessary for the game itself to understand where you left off and exactly what you need. Outputting it just as a list of tasks would be pretty uninformative.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hi. Did you use old saves or maybe you didn't clear the game cache before starting the game in the new update? Usually such bugs are tied to this.

Regarding your other question, are you referring to the scene tree? If so, it's pretty hard to implement it the way you want. It's necessary for the game itself to understand where you left off and exactly what you need. Outputting it just as a list of tasks would be pretty uninformative.
Yes, the scene tree. The way it is in the game is frankly utterly ridiculous. It goes WAYYY off the screen and you have to keep dragging and dragging and dragging to move to get to see what you need for a new scene. It's a huge hassle and very annoying. Maybe have it so you scroll down instead of dragging your screen over and over again.

I've been playing renpy games for years and never been told to clear the game cache for a new update, ever. Does this mean you have to start ALL the way over from scratch again?

Reactions: Enigmanic

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Sarah begin to physically transform yet?. Not just Mental Transformation....Mental liberation.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yes, the scene tree. The way it is in the game is frankly utterly ridiculous. It goes WAYYY off the screen and you have to keep dragging and dragging and dragging to move to get to see what you need for a new scene. It's a huge hassle and very annoying. Maybe have it so you scroll down instead of dragging your screen over and over again.

I've been playing renpy games for years and never been told to clear the game cache for a new update, ever. Does this mean you have to start ALL the way over from scratch again?
Our game is internally unlike other games, we rather use pure python, in a rough explanation. That's why the save system is what it is. Use the nearest checkpoint and use the force skip function.

Blehtastic

Jun 21, 2018
so i had a problem with all of the mac downloads i've tried. the zip file is corrupt and won't let you fully extract them, rendering it unusable.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes