Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Oh wow, thanks for the likes! Here's the post!
HangryStukov7_1.png

Annihilating Stukov | Queen of Blades hunger

Hi! Let me ask you a straightforward question: do you hate Stukov?
If you answered in the affirmative, we cannot but congratulate you! The day will soon come when your pleas will be answered. Stukov has been asking for it for a long time and will get what he deserves. Do you want him to die and not appear in the game anymore? Well, maybe we'll wait a little longer for his demise, but we promise you an epic scene.
Only in the 34th update will you be able to unleash the creepily lustful Queen of Blades on him, who will knock all the crap out of him. She will pounce on Stukov with such relentless viciousness that he will be paralysed. Imagine: she pins him against the wall, rendering him completely helpless, unable to move even a finger. Before Stukov knows it, the Queen's deadly thighs will come crashing down on him, obliterating him into the wall. And what could stand in her way? Absolutely nothing!
Don't miss out the ultimate crotch annihilation and more in update 0.34.

This is a dream come true for all those who have been waiting for this moment!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
why public build page is locked on patreon
We have decided to change some things about distributing public updates in order to make our Patreon page safer from censorship, so public versions will now be available for download on itch.io ( ) or on our website ( ). Or of course here on f95.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Oh wow, thanks for the likes! Here's the post!
View attachment 2573566

Annihilating Stukov | Queen of Blades hunger

Hi! Let me ask you a straightforward question: do you hate Stukov?
If you answered in the affirmative, we cannot but congratulate you! The day will soon come when your pleas will be answered. Stukov has been asking for it for a long time and will get what he deserves. Do you want him to die and not appear in the game anymore? Well, maybe we'll wait a little longer for his demise, but we promise you an epic scene.
Only in the 34th update will you be able to unleash the creepily lustful Queen of Blades on him, who will knock all the crap out of him. She will pounce on Stukov with such relentless viciousness that he will be paralysed. Imagine: she pins him against the wall, rendering him completely helpless, unable to move even a finger. Before Stukov knows it, the Queen's deadly thighs will come crashing down on him, obliterating him into the wall. And what could stand in her way? Absolutely nothing!
Don't miss out the ultimate crotch annihilation and more in update 0.34.

This is a dream come true for all those who have been waiting for this moment!
People want him out of the game, not more sex scenes with him. (n)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
LOL basically.

How is more Stukov content supposed to appeal to people who hate Stukov? Is this supposed to be an “I was raped and am now taking back control over my sexuality” type of thing? Most people hate Stukov because he’s an ugly bastard, not because he takes advantage of the heroine; so having her “flip the tables” on him doesn’t really do anything for that crowd.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Many scenes have been sitting on the proverbial table, in their pre-final form, for a long time and are waiting for their time to be added to the game. In the teasers for the scene in question, we've already brought it up and said that it was planned way back in 2021. We have a couple more such scenes that are ready and it's not necessarily Stukov everywhere, which are waiting to be implemented.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
LOL basically.

How is more Stukov content supposed to appeal to people who hate Stukov? Is this supposed to be an “I was raped and am now taking back control over my sexuality” type of thing? Most people hate Stukov because he’s an ugly bastard, not because he takes advantage of the heroine; so having her “flip the tables” on him doesn’t really do anything for that crowd.
Are you seriously comparing dislike of a person to rape?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are you seriously comparing dislike of a person to rape?
No, I meant as a character moment for Sarah. Within the narrative, Stukov takes advantage of her—coerces her into sex as part of her training—which is rape. A common point in stories dealing with rape is how disempowering this is for the victim, especially with regards to their own sexuality; after the event, victims might try to display sexually open or dominant behaviour, either as a coping mechanism, or to reassess their “control” over their own sexuality. I just assumed that’s the kind of plot point that was intended, since you seemed to be framing Sarah’s sexual domination of Stukov as a form of revenge.

Reactions: Cleaner20

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1684057563116.png
*the fastest fapping noises I've ever heard in my entire fucking life*
man this isn't quality at all...the grind isn't worth it.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes