LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
So I'm trying to understand Sarah's sexual corruption. Can someone please tell me what are the events/milestones that turn her step by step into a Zerg whore and why? Is it grooming? Brainwashing? Mind control?

I admit that I was skipping most of the text because the writting isn't my cup of tea. Probably missed a lot of the key reasonings behind Sarah's sexual actions. In chapter 3 she seems to be down to pretty much everything without much fuss.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, we have an interesting announcement for you!

Our website debut | ShadowPortalGames

Reactions: Dylan741

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So I'm trying to understand Sarah's sexual corruption. Can someone please tell me what are the events/milestones that turn her step by step into a Zerg whore and why? Is it grooming? Brainwashing? Mind control?

I admit that I was skipping most of the text because the writting isn't my cup of tea. Probably missed a lot of the key reasonings behind Sarah's sexual actions. In chapter 3 she seems to be down to pretty much everything without much fuss.
Hi, let me try to explain. If you dif deep into it, it's actually rather trivial. Like any human being, Sarah learns everything by comparison. So getting on the ship opens her up to new experiences and emotions, many things she hasn't experienced before and... she loves it. It's not without the help of Sai'mon, who "made her do things" so to speak, but in general, as the game progresses Sarah realizes that she is quite interested in it, though she can't always admit it, but she can't fool her body. Initially it's rather forced and coercive, but then at the end of chapter 2 and near the beginning of chapter 3, Sarah doesn't mind having fun with the Zerg and comes up with more and more elaborate stuff herself. I'm not even talking about what she's willing to do now, she used to have a hard time drinking the weird liquid from the tentacles, and now she's willing to dive into a sperm tank for the essence. Well, it only gets more interesting as it goes!

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hi, let me try to explain. If you dif deep into it, it's actually rather trivial. Like any human being, Sarah learns everything by comparison. So getting on the ship opens her up to new experiences and emotions, many things she hasn't experienced before and... she loves it. It's not without the help of Sai'mon, who "made her do things" so to speak, but in general, as the game progresses Sarah realizes that she is quite interested in it, though she can't always admit it, but she can't fool her body. Initially it's rather forced and coercive, but then at the end of chapter 2 and near the beginning of chapter 3, Sarah doesn't mind having fun with the Zerg and comes up with more and more elaborate stuff herself. I'm not even talking about what she's willing to do now, she used to have a hard time drinking the weird liquid from the tentacles, and now she's willing to dive into a sperm tank for the essence. Well, it only gets more interesting as it goes!
I see, so it's not really a corruption but rather an awakening of sorts to her perveted side. If it was corruption then that would mean there would be psychological impact and trauma or some form of grooming and brainwashing. Here it's basically her liking it straight away but not being honest about it until certain point.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I see, so it's not really a corruption but rather an awakening of sorts to her perveted side. If it was corruption then that would mean there would be psychological impact and trauma or some form of grooming and brainwashing. Here it's basically her liking it straight away but not being honest about it until certain point.
Please keep in mind, what I described was my vision of what happens in her head and the events. I see this in many games with corruption. Because one cannot exist without the other. After all, could you tell me when a character has been psychologically affected and corrupted, or when it's always been hidden inside them? I personally think that all people have a hidden depravity, it's just a matter of time and experiences how much of it is revealed. Also, it's a game where players decide and see what happens to a character and how it happens. Finally, as I said, this is just my vision of the situation.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
High Quality scene and asset pack archive inside!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Help needed. Anyone know where are the saves stored on android?
Thank you in advance
Hi, if we're talking about new Android, you can't do that anymore. In the newer versions Android has banned user access to folders. If I'm not mistaken it's Android 12 and above that doesn't have access anymore. But if you still have access, then the saves should be on this path: android/data/shadowportal.slutcraft/files/saves

Reactions: DoKK

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm - Trailer
(Public)

Trailer link:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I was just curious how you edited the trailer. But I was too slow to see it.
The trailer is still available here. But... we did a post patron only.

Personally, we think that the problematic frames may be, the SelfCest and the hunger of the QoB. And mb stuck in wall.

• Haha
Reactions: asgxxx

noxtj

Feb 5, 2021
First time playing and I think more scenes where Ker is dominant are missing. Similar to the scene from Satisfaction 3 with Spike in the first act. There, she can choose to maintain control of the situation or give "some" freedom to the zerg. All the last scenes felt extremely forced (submissive) to me.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
First time playing and I think more scenes where Ker is dominant are missing. Similar to the scene from Satisfaction 3 with Spike in the first act. There, she can choose to maintain control of the situation or give "some" freedom to the zerg. All the last scenes felt extremely forced (submissive) to me.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I think you're talking about the first and second chapter? Because right from the third, Kerrigan begins to behave a little differently due to recent events in her life.

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022
The trailer is still available here. But... we did a post patron only.

Personally, we think that the problematic frames may be, the SelfCest and the hunger of the QoB. And mb stuck in wall.
nice one developer You want people to play your game but you want to make them pay to watch the trailer (witch I suppose is made for publicity LOL)

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
nice one developer You want people to play your game but you want to make them pay to watch the trailer (witch I suppose is made for publicity LOL)
Facepalm.
Just read it carefully... why say that if you're not even aware of the issue? Why do you think YouTube deleted it? Because they consider the material to be of a sexual nature and to contain nudity. And if YouTube does so, maybe Patreon will consider it as such too, no? That's why we temporarily made the post patron-only, to comply with the terms of service.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Facepalm.
Just read it carefully... why say that if you're not even aware of the issue? Why do you think YouTube deleted it? Because they consider the material to be of a sexual nature and to contain nudity. And if YouTube does so, maybe Patreon will consider it as such too, no? That's why we temporarily made the post patron-only, to comply with the terms of service.
Why not just upload it on bitchute or something? You know youtube isn't the only video sharing platform on the planet right?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Why not just upload it on bitchute or something? You know youtube isn't the only video sharing platform on the planet right?
Hi, it's actually very simple, we really don't know about other sites that exist for the 18+ audience. Also of course no other platform is nearly as popular. So any advice would be welcome.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes