Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
The game was beguined well, the girl was beautiful, but when she changes urrrg just not for me, can see her being fucked by monsters indeed are kinky, but herself being hugly nhee hope she returns back to her gorgeous look to can play the game again.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
There is a problem with the sound in the game. The sound in the main menu works at normal volume, but the sound of the game event itself or just Sarah standing in the room is very quietly audible. The only thing is that I have headphones and the General volume of the system (headphones) is 15%, and it seems that when I set the general volume to 100%, I can hear it normally, but this does not solve the problem, because the sound in the same main menu becomes extremely loud. I don’t know this problem for sure. why, because everything was playing normally, and then for some reason it became quietly audible and cannot be solved by any settings inside the game or PC, help. Well, now I’m sure that the problem is in my saves, I downloaded the game, loaded the save and still there is a very quiet sound in the game itself. maybe the attached save file itself will help solve the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Portal

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
The game was beguined well, the girl was beautiful, but when she changes urrrg just not for me, can see her being fucked by monsters indeed are kinky, but herself being hugly nhee hope she returns back to her gorgeous look to can play the game again.
the devs read every post in this thread and I don't think i've seen more than 1 or 2 people say they like the post tranformation content. honestly i believe the artist for the chapter 1 content has left and that's why they refuse to do anything for it despite everyone wanting it more and dumping on the late game content

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Hmm, I see from the screenshots that the main character turns into a Monster Girl according to the plot, if you choose to leave her original appearance or at least +-?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have a song or the name of a song that plays at Ero events? If the problem with the sound is not solved, at least turn it on yourself, because I really like it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hmm, I see from the screenshots that the main character turns into a Monster Girl according to the plot, if you choose to leave her original appearance or at least +-?
Not according to the plot of this game, but according to the original game Starcraft made by Blizzard.
This parody is not a what if scenario so the dev followed, loosely, what happened in the original game where Sarah become the Queen of Blades, there's nothing we can do about it, unless they decide to make a complete new original plot with her keeping her human appearance ( but I seriously doubt it will happen). :)

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Will the final version have reduced grind ?
I remember having to endless repeat scenes in the cell before something new happend,
or at least a counter that gives more information.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Will the final version have reduced grind ?
I remember having to endless repeat scenes in the cell before something new happend,
or at least a counter that gives more information.
There will definitely be less grinds!

Or do you mean the final version of the entire game? For some reason I thought you were talking about the new updates :D

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
the devs read every post in this thread and I don't think i've seen more than 1 or 2 people say they like the post tranformation content. honestly i believe the artist for the chapter 1 content has left and that's why they refuse to do anything for it despite everyone wanting it more and dumping on the late game content
In fact, our goal is to take slutcraft to its logical conclusion. To realize everything that we have planned.

Don't worry, we know that players like Sarah of the first chapter, and of course we also think how we can solve this issue. One idea is to make a DLC for the first chapter.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone have a song or the name of a song that plays at Ero events? If the problem with the sound is not solved, at least turn it on yourself, because I really like it.
Are you talking about chapter one and chapter two? It's just that in chapter three, the music changed.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
There is a problem with the sound in the game. The sound in the main menu works at normal volume, but the sound of the game event itself or just Sarah standing in the room is very quietly audible. The only thing is that I have headphones and the General volume of the system (headphones) is 15%, and it seems that when I set the general volume to 100%, I can hear it normally, but this does not solve the problem, because the sound in the same main menu becomes extremely loud. I don’t know this problem for sure. why, because everything was playing normally, and then for some reason it became quietly audible and cannot be solved by any settings inside the game or PC, help. Well, now I’m sure that the problem is in my saves, I downloaded the game, loaded the save and still there is a very quiet sound in the game itself. maybe the attached save file itself will help solve the problem
Hi, thanks so much for the feedback. It is actually a bug and thanks to you we have fixed it.

We don't know how relevant it will be, but we will attach your save with the same fix, so if you continue with it, the problem shouldn't happen again.

Reactions: outbalancing

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
One chapter, probably, because I’m still only at the beginning of the game)+-
Sexergetic by Per Kiilstofte (Instrumental)

Oh, by the way, we have a music room in the game. You can also find out all the song titles there. You can access it in the gallery, the huge button in the bottom right corner.

Reactions: outbalancing

heisenberg21

Nov 21, 2021
hi! i just started playing this game. can someone help me with the hole in the wall. i find the poster but no matter how many times i try the poster is not hung on the wall. How do i proceed?

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadow Portal
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes