Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Who can't wait for the links we already have on discord.

Changelog:
High priority:

• New event: “Choice”
  • New event: “
    • Ponderings: Plan of the Queen of Blades
  • New event: “The beginning of the final phase”
  • New scene: “ ” (Ursadon and QoB)
  • New minigame: “
  • New scene: “Last rimming” (Sarah, Lizzara, Spike)
  • New scene: “ ” (Qob, Lizzara, Spike)
  • New Non-h scene: “
  • New dialogue: “First contact”
  • New dialogue: “How did that even happen?”
  • Scene continuation: “Not much of a helper” (QoB, Lizzara, Spike)
Medium priority:
  • Machine translation: poll winner (German)
Low priority:
  • UI update: Crumpled box
  • Bugs and misspellings fixes
If you happen to have any problems finding the download links, please don't hesitate to message us, we'll always help you out!

Download the new update:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Are there any other download links to use? Mega stopped working for me a while ago and the google link says too many people have downloaded the game so I will have to wait 24 hours to download.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Are there any other download links to use? Mega stopped working for me a while ago and the google link says too many people have downloaded the game so I will have to wait 24 hours to download.
Google drive, mega. I'll try to upload to another file sharing site in the morning.

Reactions: Sgt. M

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
does who evers plan you pick matter seeing as i picked lizzara's plan yet when you get the chance to pick later on [after the sex scene or rimming scene] i could only click on queen of blades.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
How complete is this one? It seems like it's in the final stages. Are there many patches still planned?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
cristmas banner3.png

Dear friends, please take a moment from your holiday preparations to read this festive message from us.

The long awaited Christmas night is just around the corner. On behalf of the entire Shadow Portal team, we send you our fondest wishes for the upcoming holidays, with all the affection and love we can convey. May you enjoy this holiday surrounded by loved ones and make it the most memorable event of the year. To our team, you, our supporters, are loved ones. Throughout the year you have been with us, supporting, inspiring and believing in our endeavors. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being part of our journey! With utmost sincerity: thank you very much for this! ❤

We are nearing the 8000 follower mark on our Patreon, and our pages on other sites aren't forgotten either. We truly believe that reaching new heights this year was possible because of you.

Thank you for everything. This is not a farewell, but a sincere congratulation. Have a great holiday season, and we'll see you again!

Reactions: Kosumo Aphrodisia

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
does who evers plan you pick matter seeing as i picked lizzara's plan yet when you get the chance to pick later on [after the sex scene or rimming scene] i could only click on queen of blades.
Right now we only have 1 plan available and that is the Queen of Blades plan.

Reactions: Androm3dus

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Formerly 'Kentai Animate'
Dec 26, 2022
View attachment 3201642

Dear friends, please take a moment from your holiday preparations to read this festive message from us.

The long awaited Christmas night is just around the corner. On behalf of the entire Shadow Portal team, we send you our fondest wishes for the upcoming holidays, with all the affection and love we can convey. May you enjoy this holiday surrounded by loved ones and make it the most memorable event of the year. To our team, you, our supporters, are loved ones. Throughout the year you have been with us, supporting, inspiring and believing in our endeavors. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being part of our journey! With utmost sincerity: thank you very much for this! ❤

We are nearing the 8000 follower mark on our Patreon, and our pages on other sites aren't forgotten either. We truly believe that reaching new heights this year was possible because of you.

Thank you for everything. This is not a farewell, but a sincere congratulation. Have a great holiday season, and we'll see you again!
Thank you for being such a wonderful team. I'm truly grateful for sharing your impressive work - so well... I or we could enjoy! Best wishes for the Christmas holiday and may the spirit of this season bring more success and achievements in your life and to your families. I Dare to be different. Our sexual fantasies is uniquely our own. Hail Shadow Portal!

Cheers to the Collection of Endless Essence for the coming years. Happiest of Holidays! You keep us afloat in that and we are grateful. Thanks for all you do for us, this time of year and beyond. Your Fan!

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Portal

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Yes, the game is in its final stages. But I think 3-4 more updates will definitely be needed to complete 1 root.
And is it planned to complete chapter 1 ? I am referring to Inspections in the wall. All the time it is written "cooming soon". Will there be anything further ?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
And is it planned to complete chapter 1 ? I am referring to Inspections in the wall. All the time it is written "cooming soon". Will there be anything further ?
We're trying to fill in the holes in chapter one and two. But we're still focusing more on the final arc.

We don't plan content for other chapters in the next updates. But everything can be.

Reactions: morphisiusz
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes