Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
honestly anything with groupsex/gangbang as in sarah/QOB/lizzara taking on a horde of zergs would be amazing

similiar to that scene where sarah takes on 4/5? thingies at the same time. that graphic was awesome
Oooh, you're talking about the 1000 Zerg scene. That's a really cool scene ^^

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
more stuck in wall
more stukov and sarah masturbation check
all the incomplete scenes like bath events, zerling interactions etc
basically anything with pre transformation is always welcome
i am big fan of pre transformed sarah, anything with her is sexy
I am not starcraft player nor will i play it so, sorry for other players who are more interested in parody related content
Wow, that's quite a treat. Not many people especially on f95 would be able to say they want more Stukov :D

Reactions: asgxxx

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022
why sarah artwok looks diffrent at
1 washing the zerglings
2 Psi-energy masturbation
3 zerglings orders
4 masturbation fantasies

does not look like our sarah at all (face looks very diffrent no spunk)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kirin7

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
why sarah artwok looks diffrent at
1 washing the zerglings
2 Psi-energy masturbation
3 zerglings orders
4 masturbation fantasies

does not look like our sarah at all (face looks very diffrent no spunk)
All of these scenes were drawn in different time periods. And by two different artists.

In fact, we were always trying to find that "perfect" form of Sarah.

Our first artist, who set the style, also had problems with Sarah in the scenes, the Masturbation scene being a clear example.

Then we started trying to see what we could do to keep Sara the same, and we got another artist who started doing just that. But even he took a while to get used to it.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Operation start | Yet another teaser
What's the point of posting links to paywalled teasers here? If I was already a supporter, I would've gotten the notification already regardless of your advertising post in this thread.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
What's the point of posting links to paywalled teasers here? If I was already a supporter, I would've gotten the notification already regardless of your advertising post in this thread.
Just letting you know that we have an interesting post out.

experience

May 7, 2018
Been following this game a long time. Looking forward to final release. Not a fan of patreon model so I'll be purchasing the game via tip jar if you guys have it.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Been following this game a long time. Looking forward to final release. Not a fan of patreon model so I'll be purchasing the game via tip jar if you guys have it.
We have many different support options, but we haven't heard anything about tip jar, can you tell us more about it?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wonder if our audience would like it if we changed from 2d to 3d... :unsure:
Uhm personally no, to me SHOTS would loose the beauty of the 2D drawings with their flaws but also their uniqueness, changing it to 3D.
It's only a personal preference of course, I have nothing against games with 3D graphic, there's a lot of good ones out here but I've seen too many same 3d models, and sometimes it can get a little annoying. :)

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Uhm personally no, to me SHOTS would loose the beauty of the 2D drawings with their flaws but also their uniqueness, changing it to 3D.
It's only a personal preference of course, I have nothing against games with 3D graphic, there's a lot of good ones out here but I've seen too many same 3d models, and sometimes it can get a little annoying. :)
Fair enough.

Reactions: Dylan741
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes