Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
im a little late to trying this game but is there anyway to no have sarah transform to whatever messed up nipple dreadlocked thing she is it really ruined the game for me
Hi, no, there is no way to avoid that.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
For the record, I did not intend it to sound sarcastic or rude, as I reread this it maybe comes off that way.

Inside the actual game in preferences there appears to be the correct korean characters, the incorrect stuff is only in that first menu where you pick a language after launching the game.
It's alright, thank you for your time and for reporting the issue. It's very heartwarming to know people want to improve SlutCraft.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Have you tried the new version of SlutCraft adult game yet? In the new version you will find:

High priority:
  • New sprite:
  • New event: "The Seventh Essence"
    • New scene: "Power..."
    • New scene: “Limb...” (part 1)
  • New event: “Speaking to the Swarm.”
    • Abathur's plan
    • Queen of Blades’ plan
    • Lizzara’s plan
  • New event: “Ponderings”
  • New scene: “
Medium priority:
  • New checkpoint (final chapter)
Low priority:
  • UI Update: “Where's the bonus code?”
  • Fixed bug with choosing control scheme of the Leviathan on Android
  • Various bugfixes and typo corrections
Play now:

smm49.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noonwraith

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
im a little late to trying this game but is there anyway to no have sarah transform to whatever messed up nipple dreadlocked thing she is it really ruined the game for me
The nasty squid tumor nipples are the reason I dropped it too.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I find the game pretty intriguing, but I don't like that Stukov(?) guy. Is he present in the whole game or is he only present in early parts?
He is a much less frequent guest in the third chapter, but in the first two, he makes very regular appearances.

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Unfortunately we don't currently have such a save, hopefully some player can share it...
I don't know why but my full save doesn't works, when I load it, the grame crashes, I wan't to try with other save.
or maybe if it isn't possible, then if you know any cheats or something like that to do the story again but this time with some advantages like max all stats or something like that

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I can't be more unlucky, yesterday I've finally ended the content for this update, then today I wanted to see the gallery but when I opened the game it crashed instantly, I don't want to do it all again, please someone, I need the full save, not for the gallery because I can unlock it with the password but for the saved game

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
It's a grind fest with shit poor story. Some of the art is nice until the "animations" kick in and you realize you are watching badly animated carboard cutouts. Games like these should be still pictures only. And they don't blend against the backgrounds since the perspective is all messed up. There is no build up to the "sex" no motivation and Sara is treated like a mindless sex slave that is "corrupted" by keeping her hungry in her cell. Fuck for food. That's how the "corruption" starts.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes