retardo

Sep 17, 2017
well at least once they stop plastering Lil Wayne Kerrigan over this game against everyone's wishes, I can take solace in knowing I will never have to see their next game. Honestly you could have stopped working on this game years ago and no one would notice because you've barely touched chapter 1 and 2.

Reactions: dav121

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
whats the difference between the png and webp versions? and whats the consequences of "pretending to agree"? and that stukov test what does each asnwer activate/deactivate? and the saimon/abathur routes? the wt doesnt really explain it
Hi, I'll answer this in order. The difference in png and webp is only in size of the files, it's hard to notice the difference by eye between them, so if you have problems with download speed or just don't want the game to take up a lot of space, download webp. And if you don't have a problem with that, we recommend using the PNG version.
Regarding the pretended consent, we didn't fully realize what we had in mind, but maybe we can make up for it in the end.
The answers to Stukov's test are also not fully implemented, but often the game refers to one or another of Sarah's preferences when scenes take place. These can be little lines and such.
The Abathur/Simon routes are unique, they are completely different scenes and approaches, so we recommend familiarizing yourself with both paths (Abathur's path is quite "dirtier" :D).

will be male MC or female MC? I dont mind NTR games with female MC like lilly of the valley
I can open the curtain a bit, it will be something along the lines of Sakura's Chapter (v1.00 所长欲望症-樱之章) or Chainsaw Man~Hot Spring Travel~ by Fujino. But the gameplay will also have similarities to Summers Color. Where we play as the MC, but still will be able to "peek" at the girl's adventures as her.

will more preggo be added?
Of course, I think a few more scenes just like that are planned.[/QUOTE]

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
I'm just curious. Do you plan to finish the game mechanics in the chapters? Like stress mechanic in the first chapter? Or that one in the third chapter with all the crystals in the UI?

Please don't take this as a personal attack. Like, 'hey, you don't complete chapter and just move on' and stuff. I really just want to know. Obviously, I have my own opinion about the game design, mechanics and so on, but since right now I'm just a random user and you're the game developer, you're the one holding all the cards.

Right now, every mechanic (but an asteroid minigame) is unfinished. We basically have a classic visual novel. If you're already developing a new game, it seems that you don't feel like implementing all the mechanics in the game, because it would take... well, a lot more developing time, dozens of scenes in all chapters and so on.
That's totally fine, you know, many developers eventually scrapped all the unused mechanics from their projects. I'm just curiuos: what is your vision of the final version of the game now? Will it eventually have everything you've planned from the day one? Or will you transform it into a visual novel and just get rid of the unused mechanics?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Dev: When you launch the game and pick a language, the Korean flag has Chinese characters (looks like 'zhong guo ren' which basically translates to 'Chinese people') - this has got to be a mistake lol, you need korean characters on there or just put Korean in English... lol... how tf did your translators miss this I cannot imagine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow Portal

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I can't. - I just downloaded the game to try it out, - but every dialogue box - it blinks out - and then blinks in - and then goes out again - before returning.

Don't get me wrong, I get that coding in hard, but this is just bizarre. I don't understand why the text box has to disappear for 0.5 seconds every time I advance the dialogue, and when there isn't even an animation.

And on that note, the gallery must have been designed in a purgatory for how the image slloooowwly clears up. And it has to fully clear up for you to scroll down, at which point the next set of images starts clearing up, six at a time. And of course it might just decide to dim everything again just to screw with you. (Happened when I pressed the 'show non-h scenes button, though maybe there was another reason.) I am afraid to start up the game again to check if it dimmed everything again for me, but I wouldn't be surprised.
If the hearts in the gallery do anything, I don't know what that is, so considering I looked, that needs to be made clearer.

The lack of an autoplay speed slider and a text log are also quite notable, but don't really stand out compared to the things above.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do you all have an idea of what type of NTR game will be made? Female protag or male, netorare or netorase etc?
Of course, the scenario and the basic idea has long been laid out. The player will play as a male character. And will be able to switch to the perspective of the girl occasionally. As for the type of NTR, I'd like the game to be focused on the corruption of the girl, and the gradual transfer of attention to the antagonist, where in the end the girl will increasingly prefer him to her boyfriend.

I actually don't like it when the MC, learns about the cheating girl "literally", that is, our MC will be very naive, and he will not actually know what is really going on, he will only be able to guess. There will be many times with websites, or just when some stranger sends nudes of the girl (his girlfriend, but MC will not recognize her for there will be censorship).

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm just curious. Do you plan to finish the game mechanics in the chapters? Like stress mechanic in the first chapter? Or that one in the third chapter with all the crystals in the UI?

Please don't take this as a personal attack. Like, 'hey, you don't complete chapter and just move on' and stuff. I really just want to know. Obviously, I have my own opinion about the game design, mechanics and so on, but since right now I'm just a random user and you're the game developer, you're the one holding all the cards.

Right now, every mechanic (but an asteroid minigame) is unfinished. We basically have a classic visual novel. If you're already developing a new game, it seems that you don't feel like implementing all the mechanics in the game, because it would take... well, a lot more developing time, dozens of scenes in all chapters and so on.
That's totally fine, you know, many developers eventually scrapped all the unused mechanics from their projects. I'm just curiuos: what is your vision of the final version of the game now? Will it eventually have everything you've planned from the day one? Or will you transform it into a visual novel and just get rid of the unused mechanics?
We might redo the stress mechanics, there are already new mechanics and options for how to implement them, but that's if we have a lot of time to do it. After all, there is really a lot of work. Regarding crystals, we recently announced that we will have to abandon this mechanic because we changed the core idea of the third chapter. Originally it was planned to be an open world basically, where the player can do everything and choose in which direction to go and advance the plot. But now it's more linear with some branching paths. We most definitely plan to patch up all of the plot holes and other issues with the scenes though. For example, that one route in the masturbation scene that's been WIP so, so, so long...

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Dev: When you launch the game and pick a language, the Korean flag has Chinese characters (looks like 'zhong guo ren' which basically translates to 'Chinese people') - this has got to be a mistake lol, you need korean characters on there or just put Korean in English... lol... how tf did your translators miss this I cannot imagine.
Oops, thanks a lot, we'll fix that.We have no clue how that happened.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Oops, thanks a lot, we'll fix that.We have no clue how that happened.
For the record, I did not intend it to sound sarcastic or rude, as I reread this it maybe comes off that way.

Inside the actual game in preferences there appears to be the correct korean characters, the incorrect stuff is only in that first menu where you pick a language after launching the game.

Jjh

Sep 24, 2017
im a little late to trying this game but is there anyway to no have sarah transform to whatever messed up nipple dreadlocked thing she is it really ruined the game for me

Reactions: asgxxx
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes