time4spas

Jan 17, 2018
It's been a while since I played this one. I see that Kerrigan already is... juicy ;).

Unironically I hadn't played any Starcraft game before playing this, so yeah... I regret ever giving blizzard my money with a 10 year old game...

How's patreon doing? The patreon build is any different from this one? How far ahead, I mean.

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's been a while since I played this one. I see that Kerrigan already is... juicy ;).

Unironically I hadn't played any Starcraft game before playing this, so yeah... I regret ever giving blizzard my money with a 10 year old game...

How's patreon doing? The patreon build is any different from this one? How far ahead, I mean.
Hi, we are so pleased that you decided to go ahead. Regarding the difference between the Patreon and public version, there is no difference between them. The public one just comes out 10 days later than the Patreon one. So right now they are identical. Enjoy the game, and please do tell us your impressions.

Reactions: time4spas

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
one of the things id like to see in the future is, especially now with the lizara/qob team up, where they fucked a ton of zergs but u dont really get to see it, only read it, while thats hot i think it could be better!

maybe a wide shot of a big line of zergs waiting for their turn, or a big room full of zergs with whichever main characters in the middle, or maybe different dick art to see its a different zerg now.

text based idea: have them have a competition to see how many zergs they can finish and tell us the number at the end

just some feedback to consider, pls tell me what u think :)
Hi, we are so pleased that you decided to go ahead. Regarding the difference between the Patreon and public version, there is no difference between them. The public one just comes out 10 days later than the Patreon one. So right now they are identical. Enjoy the game, and please do tell us your impressions.

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
reposting cause why not:

one of the things id like to see in the future is, especially now with the lizara/qob team up, where they fucked a ton of zergs but u dont really get to see it, only read it, while thats hot i think it could be better!

maybe a wide shot of a big line of zergs waiting for their turn, or a big room full of zergs with whichever main characters in the middle, or maybe different dick art to see its a different zerg now.

text based idea: have them have a competition to see how many zergs they can finish and tell us the number at the end

Shadow Portal

Reactions: king-zerg

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
reposting cause why not:

Shadow Portal
Hmmm...I think we could use this in the final part of the game.

Reactions: borisffc

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How many updates are left until this game is finished and you start work on the next one?
Hi, interesting question. Actually we'll tell you this, we're already developing the next project. We are laying down the basic foundations and of course we are working on many aspects. We don't disclose much about what it will be and so on, but we already have a certain vision of the game, it will be something new for our whole team. And it's so exciting. I really want to share it with you.

By the way, there is one more news, maybe you didn't know, but Arthur (the founder of Shadow Portal) loves NTR games, and we are planning to try our hand at it very soon, it will be a very interesting game. As soon as we have something to show, we'll be sure to tell you more about it.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes