jerro

Jul 7, 2018
as a counter balance to all the people complaining about stukov, i wish this would have more humanoid sex scenes,
like kerrigan is sent to infiltrate some planet government, corrupt its leaders,
or her old squadmates attack the ship / get captured and she needs to punish / break them etc, adding Nova is such an easy fan service which people would love.
instead just endless zergling milking, idk man

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
I always get stuck in this game, even the walkthought cant help me to get out of it. This is extremely bad game design.

Screenshot 2023-08-14 164956.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
so I haven't played this game since like, the initial versions and I remember that you needed multiple saves for multiple routes, is that still the case or can you do everything in one playthrough?
Hi, yes we have some diverging routes, and if you want to experience absolutely everything the game has to offer, then our walkthrough will help you. In it we point out all the differences and if there are any when making a choice. Well and of course you will be able to pre-save. But in general there are not so many such moments.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
any plan to turn her back to human form?....i mean the qob is grottesque..
This is a very complicated issue, because we are trying to go by the lore of StarCraft, and if we take into account the fact that even there they still haven't solved this issue, we can't solve it either. But really interesting suggestion, no one is stopping us from making such a route. I think it's at least worth for us to think about it.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How to play from my old save file?
If the saves were made before update 0.31, we do not recommend loading them. If it was made in a newer version, then feel free to try them (but in some situations there are times when you will not be able to load a save anyway, but that's more of an exception).

Reactions: johnsmith001

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys, what does the "mysterious animations" option do if turned on?
This option enables animations in the game, so make sure it is enabled. As for the name of this option, it was some humor from our programmer that we liked and decided to keep. Back then we had about 50+ scenes, and only 1-3 animations. But now there are much more animations and there will be more in the future!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i'll be honest man, i still really enjoy the game but imo the earlier art was way better. I still wish you the best though!
We're glad you enjoyed the game. And the change you mentioned is just how life happened. There's a lot of points to emphasize. Particularly some points involving that artist. She made our players happy for a long time, but at some point she decided to leave game development, we would be happy to continue working with her, but alas, we can't force her. She came back a couple times afterward and did some scenes. But between her leaving and her occasional returns, her style changed. You can spot some of her scenes in chapter 3 (a bit of a clue, she left around the end of chapter 2). The scene that was made by her is anal sex with zergling (in chapter 3), stuck in pipe, hunger with hydralisk (a very cool scene imo). And then war started in our country... and she stopped drawing. That's what happened, I hope I've shed some light on the mystery of the changing artstyle.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is this game still going for the, "Dwight dressed up as Kerrigan," look?
Well, I've only recently familiarized myself with the "The Office", and when I got to this point I straight up laughed out loud, it was something :D

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So I did "Stuck in the Wall 0" I found the poster and the crack, punched it until it was big enoug and got caught. But it's been 15 ingame days and when I try to climb out the whole again it says I'm not fast enough to climb through. Although I do physical training everyday. Does anyone know how to trigger the events?
In this case, you need to keep up your physical training. Sarah needs to get to the next level. The "not fast enough" means more training is needed.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
AMAZING UPDATE! Especially in regards to the impregnation scene with the pet zergling, can't wait to see the consequences/aftermath of Sarah being pregnant and the QoB reaction/retaliation to it all. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next update!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
as a counter balance to all the people complaining about stukov, i wish this would have more humanoid sex scenes,
like kerrigan is sent to infiltrate some planet government, corrupt its leaders,
or her old squadmates attack the ship / get captured and she needs to punish / break them etc, adding Nova is such an easy fan service which people would love.
instead just endless zergling milking, idk man
In Slutcraft, we did not want to go beyond the ship, and on the one hand it is a severe limitation, but on the other hand a necessity, for the future, we plan to include exploration, visiting planets and so on in the next game, Slutcraft 2.

Reactions: MaximusDecimus
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes