woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
Well, we would really like if you had your own account to work with. While aler is great and helped us a bunch, he could stop helping us at any moment for any reason and we wouldn't want to lose someone else with him. But if this is the way you want to operate, we aren't insisting you change your ways.
Thanks for this good advice,let me catch the 0.34 and I will try other way. I just adapted with another translation website and did a lot translations.BTW I totally agree with the guy above me.Hope there's more Lizzara's content

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
This game is truly a masterpiece!Fapped a lot to Lizzara's ass, The idea of her body's transformation is insane.
Thank you, that is very nice to hear, there's lots more interesting stuff planned involving Lizzara and she has a big part in the finale of the game. We'll be very greatful for a rating in this topic. ^^

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, we had a post come out recently, if anyone is willing and able to help with the translation of the game, we'd be happy to have your assistance! All information here:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Raynor going to be killed by Mengsk in SlutCraft?. I ask because Raynor was the only connection to humanity Sarah had left. She loved him to the very end and he loved her to the very end. Despite all the stuff Sarah had done. If humanity turned on Raynor to hurt Sarah, that would be it. No reason to hold back.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is Raynor going to be killed by Mengsk in SlutCraft?. I ask because Raynor was the only connection to humanity Sarah had left. She loved him to the very end and he loved her to the very end. Despite all the stuff Sarah had done. If humanity turned on Raynor to hurt Sarah, that would be it. No reason to hold back.
In this chapter of SlutCraft, no. And if we're talking about the future, it's too early to talk about it, as we still need to get to that point. If we just stick Raynor in the game now, it would be just forcing him in for the sake of him being there, and since Raynor is a big shot, he needs a special part in our game, which we can't add right now. (as the game is coming to a conclusion).

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
But I'll tell you right away that in SlutCraft 2, there will be a lot of interesting characters, of course there will be everyone's favorite Nova, but the fate that awaits her, it will be priceless! :D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In this chapter of SlutCraft, no. And if we're talking about the future, it's too early to talk about it, as we still need to get to that point. If we just stick Raynor in the game now, it would be just forcing him in for the sake of him being there, and since Raynor is a big shot, he needs a special part in our game, which we can't add right now. (as the game is coming to a conclusion).
cool. Even though Slutcraft is not Starcraft, Raynor was Sarah's happy ending and Raynor's for that matter. When he thought he really lost her forever she waltzes in to the bar looking like some kind of Angel or Goddess and they both go off into the sunset concluding Sarah's eventful story. But SlutCraft, this awesome game is not StarCraft so I had to ask if Raynor and Sarah get they're happy ending. It is the what if in me. What if Mengsk killed Raynor would Sarah have stayed on the dark side, would she have embraced it completely?. Now I know. Love SlutCraft

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, we have an important post up: (it's public) that we're trying to get as many people as possible to see. It's about Sarah's final form, so leave your ideas and wishes here or in the comments under the post itself!
Sarah_final_form_1.png

P.S. The release is just around the corner.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone, we have an important post up: (it's public) that we're trying to get as many people as possible to see. It's about Sarah's final form, so leave your ideas and wishes here or in the comments under the post itself!
View attachment 2809253

Maybe her aspect should be more similar to how she was in SC 2 so the hairs should remain pointy, a different and give her a more skin-tight suit:
1 I would integrate the boots more with the suit, like it was a one single piece and the shoulder pieces should be more rounded and less prominent;
2 I liked the holes in the suit, but I would've gone for a sort of transparent film instead of real holes, this way the suit will be more consistent, your version looks like it could be torn apart in an instant, this way you could increase the transparent parts;
Also the breasts could be a a bit bigger, to enhance her sexuality even more but overall you did a good job on the body imho.
Good luck with the game and can't wait to see what's coming.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Honestly not super into the queen of blades look (Like the full transformation) but if there was a fresh spin on it, maybe.
She looks really sick and cool but idk I kinda like it when they aren't as domineering. Just a personal taste

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 2809253

big boobs and juicy thighs

Alienlighter

Nov 21, 2020
View attachment 2809253

Great to see developers asking for feedback from their community.

Ideas and wishes:

- Ability to transform between Sarah and Kerrigan for scenes
- Ability to change Sarah's body - much like increasing her breast size. Bigger butt, futa / no futa, hair, pussy wetness, pregnancies?
- On-going interaction with the Zerg-leaders (i.e. keep them in check by doing 'activities' with them

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
View attachment 2809253

Personally, I think she should just go full QoB, since that's how it went in Starcraft to begin with. Perhaps the personalities could shift for some scenes though, with QoB looking slightly different hairstyle etc wise.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
upd4.png
Hi everybody! We have recently released a new version of the game, you can read the changelog and other things here (public post): .

We also want to mention that the public version will be out very soon and as soon as it comes we will immediately add links here. And for those who can't wait we invite you to become our patrons ^^

Reactions: punhetas
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes