Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Seriously? Code is in a first, OP post. I guess there is some truth for going blind from excessive fapping.
dude, i already entered it, it updates every once in a century so i forgot that this is not the game where they update the code with each update, which would be logical

• Angry
Reactions: GhostProject

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
34.1 it's just bugfixes or new content? when new content come up? every 3-4 month?
34.1 is a hotfix patch for 0.34. Hotfixes usually do not include new content. You can read about all the changes on our Patreon, a public post is available at this link:

New updates appear every 2 months, at worst every 3 months. Last year was difficult for our team, there were many force majeure situations, but even so we maintain consistency in releasing updates.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I wonder why i didn't like the game post Sarah transformation as I did the prior. I actually like her post transformation form better than her human one. I think it's purely because her corruption is taking a dominant side to it. i'd expect the Qob to dominate and fuck the soul out of massive ultra powerful monsters, not Sarah. The sub role also seems to have been taken over by Lizzara, who I just don't really care about.
Thank you for outlining your opinion, it makes more sense to me now and it will help us in the future. There really is a lot to think about.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
cool, mind you I am love The Corruption of Sarah, All the way. Who knows maybe Raynor likes the bad chicks too....Actually I think he did, that is until Sarah kind of shed her corruption and ascended to some higher being and found Raynor in a bar and both walked into the sunset. I did like that for Starcraft, however Sarah why Ascend when you can evolve into an even more lustful Queen of Sperm. "evil laugh". Being bad is so good. Being the goody-goody is cliche. Cheers.
The bad endings is from Sarah's perspective, that is, she lost and didn't get to her goal and... Raynor will see those consequences. But we can't say any more. At least not yet.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
dude, i already entered it, it updates every once in a century so i forgot that this is not the game where they update the code with each update, which would be logical
That's right, we don't update our bonus code. It was initially created a while ago and it has never been changed ^^ We hope our players like this stability. Although to tell you the truth, some people have suggested a couple of times to change it or start changing it constantly, but personally I was against it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The bad endings is from Sarah's perspective, that is, she lost and didn't get to her goal and... Raynor will see those consequences. But we can't say any more. At least not yet.
Cool, still you tease. By the by I do not blieve in bad ending just alternative endings. I say this because in many games like this including the Anax's stories the bad Endings are so Creative and Awesome it is not funny. It does cut the Story short very early. The Art for many Bad Endings are very imaginative. While the True Endings or Pure Routes have a hint of Vanila. Not in all cases but again. Being bad so much more fun than being the hero(ione)

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
man i love this game the art is realy fucking Good

• Red Heart

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do saves still break near every update? Been thinking about giving this another go
Hi, they shouldn't, we are now releasing updates in a way to preserve compatibility with older saves. But there are rare cases when problems with saves still pop up.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Cool, still you tease. By the by I do not blieve in bad ending just alternative endings. I say this because in many games like this including the Anax's stories the bad Endings are so Creative and Awesome it is not funny. It does cut the Story short very early. The Art for many Bad Endings are very imaginative. While the True Endings or Pure Routes have a hint of Vanila. Not in all cases but again. Being bad so much more fun than being the hero(ione)
You are quite right, any ending is an alternate ending. The "bad" in this case was used to show that Sarah failed to reach her personal goals.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Can anyone tell pls what update will be in v0.35
Hi, the announcement of the 35th update is now public and can be found here:
And of course to answer your question. The release is scheduled for mid to late July.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Really enjoyed this. While I do appreciate the more intuitive design and variety of content in the later chapters, I have to admit that my personal favorite was the earlier content with Stukov. The progression of teasing/corruption was fun. I'm totally biased though... Like I know there's already a lot of content with Stukov, yet I want more and hope he still gets some love in future updates. xD

• Red Heart

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Really enjoyed this. While I do appreciate the more intuitive design and variety of content in the later chapters, I have to admit that my personal favorite was the earlier content with Stukov. The progression of teasing/corruption was fun. I'm totally biased though... Like I know there's already a lot of content with Stukov, yet I want more and hope he still gets some love in future updates. xD
Hi, glad you liked the game and even more glad for Stukov, he isn't a big hit here on f95 :D But in general yes, he is part of the game and the plot, so we can't just leave him out, there will definitely be more scenes with him.

Reactions: asgxxx and Dylan741
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes