Cuckcake

Jun 2, 2023
I don't get people, if you don't like it because you don't like the content just don't play and don't say anything.
If tomorrow I got to McDonald and order a burger and scream a the employes because burgers are bad and I don't like burgers what would that make me. But think more, even if they didn't do anything, the employes would still fell like shit or at least have their day ruined...

Feb 27, 2017
I don't get people, if you don't like it because you don't like the content just don't play and don't say anything.
If tomorrow I got to McDonald and order a burger and scream a the employes because burgers are bad and I don't like burgers what would that make me. But think more, even if they didn't do anything, the employes would still fell like shit or at least have their day ruined...
sure but calmly telling the ceo or a representative why you wont eat there anymore is fine right? like if you do it respectfully and constructively/concisely its good to let em know IMO

but yea if the tags are clearly labeled from game inception and you come into a thread and start screeching there's likely a screw loose

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
Can't complain too hard because I mean, we all know what Kerrigan becomes, but this game slowly becomes worse (IMO, I get there will be people into the corrupt aesthetic) by virtue of simply following the lore, and at no fault of the devs.

Although that meteor game is fucking tedious.

Reactions: Cleaner20

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I agree. The content becomes boring because the author does a lot for shemales, furries and stuff. Kerrigan's scenes in the new updates are very boring. I'm sorry this is happening(((
yeah i'm not a fan of the alien chick getting a ton of scenes either, i had to battle my cursor not to click off the game when she suddenly sprouted giant lips and a mouth like a cartoon and started sucking dick.
For devs so deadset on making post corruption scenes there sure are a lot of scenes about corrupting.
Doesn't help that the scenes they do add for pre corruption Kerrigan have been neglected for so long that they feel completely out of tone with the rest of the scenes in it and have actual disconnects between the text and the image you're being shown. (Like the scene where the image shows her being fucked in the ass but the text is talking about vaginal)

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Nice update
scenes are hot, the artist is doing awesome work
I just think the sex scenes ought to be animated considering the time it takes between updates.

Reactions: Enigmanic

zantac

Nov 17, 2017
Dude has options for characters.
Get yourself a Raszagal, maybe a Selendis.
The Terran AI robot if you're into that, Nova is funny cause she always thought she was better than human Kerrigan, and for the PTSD you can always bring back that doctor lady from Wings of Liberty Campaign.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hope even in this version Sarah will Love Raynor regardless how much she falls. That was the neat thing about Sarah's whole character Arc throughout the Starcraft series, no matter how blinded by Revenge Sarah got she had one Soft spot. Raynor.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I'm always conflicted about this game because I like the world (starcraft) and scenes, but the "alien" part is what keeps me away. Would love to have more human chars to get into the fray (maybe more human kerrigan flashbacks, or bringing Nova into the mix for example).

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes