Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I don't get people, if you don't like it because you don't like the content just don't play and don't say anything.
If tomorrow I got to McDonald and order a burger and scream a the employes because burgers are bad and I don't like burgers what would that make me. But think more, even if they didn't do anything, the employes would still fell like shit or at least have their day ruined...
Actually, I understand both you and them. The point is that it can often be the case that a person overall enjoys some of the game or some specific part of it, but then what they like is diluted by what they don't, and that's when they want to speak out.

We are always open to all opinions and believe me, we are grateful to everybody for sharing them, of course that doesn't mean that we can suddenly change, no unfortunately people change over time, but we do make certain conclusions, what could have been done to prevent that from happening.

It's another question whether the same situation will happen here, but this is a philosophical question - we'll find out after we start working and show the first versions of the new project and then people will see whether we've become better or not.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Can't complain too hard because I mean, we all know what Kerrigan becomes, but this game slowly becomes worse (IMO, I get there will be people into the corrupt aesthetic) by virtue of simply following the lore, and at no fault of the devs.

Although that meteor game is fucking tedious.
It's a little more complicated than that, but I'll be honest, I somehow let it slip my mind that chapter 3 would be without our beloved redhead, and that's a really bad thing. Apparently I was too keen on developing chapter 3 and wanted to introduce QoB, but overall it's really a huge omission. I still don't know if it could have worked out any other way, though. As for me some canon things from SC are important.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
yeah i'm not a fan of the alien chick getting a ton of scenes either, i had to battle my cursor not to click off the game when she suddenly sprouted giant lips and a mouth like a cartoon and started sucking dick.
For devs so deadset on making post corruption scenes there sure are a lot of scenes about corrupting.
Doesn't help that the scenes they do add for pre corruption Kerrigan have been neglected for so long that they feel completely out of tone with the rest of the scenes in it and have actual disconnects between the text and the image you're being shown. (Like the scene where the image shows her being fucked in the ass but the text is talking about vaginal)
That mismatch is a mistake, and we've already corrected it, it was just because the artist decided to draw an anal scene, and we decided to leave it in, but we forgot to change it in the text.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Nice update
scenes are hot, the artist is doing awesome work
I just think the sex scenes ought to be animated considering the time it takes between updates.
Hi! Thank you very much, we're very happy to hear that! Regarding the animations, we are working on them, there are already many animated scenes in the game. But our previous animator stopped working for personal reasons, which is why we are now looking for a new talented animator. So it might take some time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hecom

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Last update I played was .28 . Curious to see where its going.

I hope there's not any trumpets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you have tons of unseen content to enjoy, in fact update 34 is almost the very end of chapter 3, but we still need to add some scenes to plug the plotholes. After that there will be a transition to the final chapter.

• Love
Reactions: Dremel

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I hope even in this version Sarah will Love Raynor regardless how much she falls. That was the neat thing about Sarah's whole character Arc throughout the Starcraft series, no matter how blinded by Revenge Sarah got she had one Soft spot. Raynor.
Oh by the way, we were planning to do one of the endings (a bad one) involving Raynor, but we have to say that it would be pretty tough, and we're still thinking about it. We'll probably even put up a poll about it when it's time to start working on it.

Reactions: JaszMan

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
now the content is made only for some fans, it's a pity that the admins forgot about the others
We haven't forgotten about anyone, it's just that we now have a need to promote a story where there are certain requirements for the characters. What kind of content are you talking about exactly? What exactly are you missing?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm always conflicted about this game because I like the world (starcraft) and scenes, but the "alien" part is what keeps me away. Would love to have more human chars to get into the fray (maybe more human kerrigan flashbacks, or bringing Nova into the mix for example).
The next update will have at least one scene for the second chapter, featuring our all-time favourite redhead Sarah.

Reactions: asgxxx

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder why i didn't like the game post Sarah transformation as I did the prior. I actually like her post transformation form better than her human one. I think it's purely because her corruption is taking a dominant side to it. i'd expect the Qob to dominate and fuck the soul out of massive ultra powerful monsters, not Sarah. The sub role also seems to have been taken over by Lizzara, who I just don't really care about.

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022
I like sarah content I also like transformed sarah content including stukov , Just don't care abt qob, lizzara, mistress content, art is great but its not enjoyable for adult content.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh by the way, we were planning to do one of the endings (a bad one) involving Raynor, but we have to say that it would be pretty tough, and we're still thinking about it. We'll probably even put up a poll about it when it's time to start working on it.
cool, mind you I am love The Corruption of Sarah, All the way. Who knows maybe Raynor likes the bad chicks too....Actually I think he did, that is until Sarah kind of shed her corruption and ascended to some higher being and found Raynor in a bar and both walked into the sunset. I did like that for Starcraft, however Sarah why Ascend when you can evolve into an even more lustful Queen of Sperm. "evil laugh". Being bad is so good. Being the goody-goody is cliche. Cheers.

Reactions: Shadow Portal

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
Why are you like that to me =(
sorry if i disappointed you with my bad comment
Chapter 1&2 art, story and the scenes are so great but chapter 3 art & story nice but The scenes are makes me vomit . Form now i am not able to play this game. THANK YOU shadow portal THANK YOU

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Shadow Portal
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes