Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I have a question. Are you planning to add a Nova Terra character in the future ?
Hey! If we're talking about SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm, the chance of Nova appearing is extremely small, but we can't say it's nil. Besides, we recently decided to introduce another secondary character, more info about them will come a little later on our Patreon.
And if we're talking about the future in terms of the next part of SlutCraft, that chance is 100%!

Reactions: morphisiusz

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
I hope I can play the final version before I die. But I'm also amazed to see there is so much content and it's only 0.34. BTW I heard the Chinese translation is not so clear and coherent cuz it's by machine. Do you need some help?
Hey! If we're talking about SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm, the chance of Nova appearing is extremely small, but we can't say it's nil. Besides, we recently decided to introduce another secondary character, more info about them will come a little later on our Patreon.
And if we're talking about the future in terms of the next part of SlutCraft, that chance is 100%!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I hope I can play the final version before I die. But I'm also amazed to see there is so much content and it's only 0.34. BTW I heard the Chinese translation is not so clear and coherent cuz it's by machine. Do you need some help?
Hi, hahah, of course you will be able to enjoy the final version. We don't plan on dragging out the game like One Piece or others (where I too worry if I'll ever get to see the finale, or if only my grandchildren will... Or great-grandchildren...).
About the Chinese translation, yes we added machine translation of all the text in version 34 that wasn't yet manually translated, and yes we will clean it up and correct it, so it will only get better over time.
If you have desire and time you can help us with translation of course. All you need to do is message me on Discord and we'll give you all the info you need. We work with Weblate and it's really easy to use.

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, hahah, of course you will be able to enjoy the final version. We don't plan on dragging out the game like One Piece or others (where I too worry if I'll ever get to see the finale, or if only my grandchildren will... Or great-grandchildren...).
About the Chinese translation, yes we added machine translation of all the text in version 34 that wasn't yet manually translated, and yes we will clean it up and correct it, so it will only get better over time.
If you have desire and time you can help us with translation of course. All you need to do is message me on Discord and we'll give you all the info you need. We work with Weblate and it's really easy to use.
thanks for patient answer. I have a few more question: I reached level 10 and maybe into the second episode, but I see the stuck in the wall event is still red, the events behind it are turned green 2 or 3. it's there any chance I can see it by normal way? And will you create animations to all these events? it's very nice.
I love the story , dialogue and painting style you've made.Would you keep making adult fan games,like wow?
as for transition, I think I will do it by myself as a more authentic way and start in this month but I don't know how to put it in game.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
thanks for patient answer. I have a few more question: I reached level 10 and maybe into the second episode, but I see the stuck in the wall event is still red, the events behind it are turned green 2 or 3. it's there any chance I can see it by normal way? And will you create animations to all these events? it's very nice.
I love the story , dialogue and painting style you've made.Would you keep making adult fan games,like wow?
as for transition, I think I will do it by myself as a more authentic way and start in this month but I don't know how to put it in game.
Hi, the stuck in the wall scenes are side quests, and don't affect the main plot, basically, it can be skipped. You can read in the walkthrough how to activate it (walkthrough is free and can be downloaded both here and on our Patreon, the link is on the main page). So maybe because of this the rest of the scenes are green, (which follow it).
Regarding the animations, we are constantly adding them, and at the moment looking for a new animator, so it's only a question of time.
About WoW are you talking about MMOs? We don't think it's possible to make 18+ MMO games in general, or are you talking about an open world game? If you're talking about open world then it's very possible, and at some point I think we'll definitely be able to make it happen.

You don't need to do anything directly with the translation that's in the game because we won't be able to use it anymore. If you want to your translation to be in the game, you need to use our tool.

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, the stuck in the wall scenes are side quests, and don't affect the main plot, basically, it can be skipped. You can read in the walkthrough how to activate it (walkthrough is free and can be downloaded both here and on our Patreon, the link is on the main page). So maybe because of this the rest of the scenes are green, (which follow it).
Regarding the animations, we are constantly adding them, and at the moment looking for a new animator, so it's only a question of time.
About WoW are you talking about MMOs? We don't think it's possible to make 18+ MMO games in general, or are you talking about an open world game? If you're talking about open world then it's very possible, and at some point I think we'll definitely be able to make it happen.

You don't need to do anything directly with the translation that's in the game because we won't be able to use it anymore. If you want to your translation to be in the game, you need to use our tool.
I just joined the discord and connect with a Chinese translator,but what do you mean "won't be able to use it anymore"
and for the game, I mean do you think to continue make games,with same engine , different themes,like wow, of course not MMO XDD

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I just joined the discord and connect with a Chinese translator,but what do you mean "won't be able to use it anymore"
and for the game, I mean do you think to continue make games,with same engine , different themes,like wow, of course not MMO XDD
It's better if you contact our main translator, he'll bring you up to speed, his nickname is xeesus on Discord.
As for not being able to use it, I mean we're currently working by directly integrating the translations from Weblate. For example, you say, you translated part of the game, here are the files. We won't be able to work with these files because they don't fit our format. It is a complex system, which we were fine-tuning for a long time in order to find a convenient way to translate our game. Because the usual RenPy method is horrible and impossible to work with.

For example, if you make ANY change to a line, RenPy will generate a new translation for that line, but it won't delete the previous one, so we had a translation script 6 times bigger than the game itself, and cleaning up "old or irrelevant" lines is just a pain in the ass, so we switched to a more convenient system which works, and if you want to help with translation, you should only translate the game via Weblate (our service).

Regarding the game, then most likely we will use other engines, we have a lot of different projects in the plans, and ideas, and it all depends on what we will develop next, but RenPy does not meet all of our needs for the next projects. So there's a 90% chance we'll change engines.

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
It's better if you contact our main translator, he'll bring you up to speed, his nickname is xeesus on Discord.
As for not being able to use it, I mean we're currently working by directly integrating the translations from Weblate. For example, you say, you translated part of the game, here are the files. We won't be able to work with these files because they don't fit our format. It is a complex system, which we were fine-tuning for a long time in order to find a convenient way to translate our game. Because the usual RenPy method is horrible and impossible to work with.

For example, if you make ANY change to a line, RenPy will generate a new translation for that line, but it won't delete the previous one, so we had a translation script 6 times bigger than the game itself, and cleaning up "old or irrelevant" lines is just a pain in the ass, so we switched to a more convenient system which works, and if you want to help with translation, you should only translate the game via Weblate (our service).

Regarding the game, then most likely we will use other engines, we have a lot of different projects in the plans, and ideas, and it all depends on what we will develop next, but RenPy does not meet all of our needs for the next projects. So there's a 90% chance we'll change engines.
thank you, I'm already connected with alert on discord and start translating,I will ask xeesus later. I love your art style so do wish can still see the same artist in your next game

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
thank you, I'm already connected with alert on discord and start translating,I will ask xeesus later. I love your art style so do wish can still see the same artist in your next game
I don't really understand, how are you going to start translating if you haven't registered on our Weblate and we haven't given you access yet?

woguovs

Sep 7, 2021
I don't really understand, how are you going to start translating if you haven't registered on our Weblate and we haven't given you access yet?
just like I said, I'm helping the Chinese translator on your Discord channel to do it, his nickname is aler and it's a dark purple name. He said he needs some hands, I guess I can trust him, do I?

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
That's the spot!!!

Support us on
Follow on
Check out

View attachment 2751984
if it were not for lesbian content with transsexuals, but for persistence, there would be more anal scenes with males, then the game would be even more at its best

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
just like I said, I'm helping the Chinese translator on your Discord channel to do it, his nickname is aler and it's a dark purple name. He said he needs some hands, I guess I can trust him, do I?
Well, we would really like if you had your own account to work with. While aler is great and helped us a bunch, he could stop helping us at any moment for any reason and we wouldn't want to lose someone else with him. But if this is the way you want to operate, we aren't insisting you change your ways.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
if it were not for lesbian content with transsexuals, but for persistence, there would be more anal scenes with males, then the game would be even more at its best
Well, we're really lacking some Stukov content in chapter three... :D

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes