Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
The game is not bad it reminds me of one of Akabur, Princess Trainer, only it would be more interesting if there was more corruption of Kerrigan with related scenes.

Reactions: Unreal Bober

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do you reach the swarm link, all the options show no more content for me. I'm guessing you train Psi, but the text doesn't provide any clue I'm making progress on it. Thanks.

Reactions: kekowsky

kekowsky

Jan 3, 2018
How do you reach the swarm link, all the options show no more content for me. I'm guessing you train Psi, but the text doesn't provide any clue I'm making progress on it. Thanks.
When you reach the swarm link part there will be two options , one is Sai mon route and the second is Abathur route , you have to speak to stukov for it . Hope this helps .
Exactly, when i'm trying to speak with stukov sarah is saying "I dont need to talk to him right now", am I'm doing something wrong?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Perhaps the problem is that you use the last save. The peculiarity of this game is to see the new content, you need to start a new game (from version 0.13 in the menu).

Reactions: TGIL

Doublegoer

Nov 4, 2017
Just finished the current content, I gotta say it is awesome. Anyone knows about similar games (corruption with maybe aliens in a cartoonish style like this one ?). I already played all Akabur games and some rip-offs but I have to say this one is by far my favorite !

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Who knows what the fuck is funny moments option?
This option allows you to turn on or off silly moments in the game. We've made them toggelable since most of them are completely lore unfriendly and atmosphere-breaking, but they might make you laugh.
P.S. Your artistic skills astonish us.

yest but i cant open the box
It's not a school girl outfit or a nurse outfit, it's a different one.

hello i would just know if one day a version with the french language will come out .. because there is english russian and italian why not french ????
We were lucky to have been contacted by a great guy who offered us to translate the game to Italian. Unless something similar happens, we will translate the game to other language after it's finished.

Hi, the Italian translation works badly. It is exchanged between Italian and Russian ... I would have preferred Italian and English, because I don't know Russian at all.
Hi! As of right now, there are Italian translations only up until the 0.13 update (including it). Since Ren'py shows the default lines when no translation is available, you are seeing the language the game is made in, Russian.

Reactions: Blayo

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone have a save you can share for mac? I'm having the glitch where that creature comes to do some upgrades in the room, but I'm missing something in the room so I cant go further. I belive I read somewhere here that there's supposed to be a hole in the wall.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Anyone have a save you can share for mac? I'm having the glitch where that creature comes to do some upgrades in the room, but I'm missing something in the room so I cant go further. I belive I read somewhere here that there's supposed to be a hole in the wall.
Just start the game from the beginning of the new update, then you'll have everything you need for upgrading.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes