shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I just played this for the first time last evening. Although, I’m enjoying her decent into more lewd scenes, I’m kinda shocked that it didn’t take me too long to catch up to the latest update. This game has been out for a year and it seems to be on the slow track due to the lack of content. I may have to shelf this for a year at this rate.

Reactions: ray3dave

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Cant get pass Abathur and him looking for imperfections.
Look, there you need to click on all the objects that you can: poster, bed, tentacle for food, tentacle for holding and call button. For each object there are three items in the menu, I do not remember exactly: "analyze", "explore", "cancel". After these actions, control returns, the tentacle for food will change shape, an additional function will appear at the hole in the wall and the Strukov call button will be turned off in certain situations, forcing the player to take action.
In general, the update is quite successful. Among the shortcomings, he noted only a growing number of blocked items in the "cooming soon" menu: in the wall, in Strukov's dialogues, in the pet. Also, the question remains, what does the baby-zerling eat?

Genezz

Dec 4, 2016
Look, there you need to click on all the objects that you can: poster, bed, tentacle for food, tentacle for holding and call button. For each object there are three items in the menu, I do not remember exactly: "analyze", "explore", "cancel". After these actions, control returns, the tentacle for food will change shape, an additional function will appear at the hole in the wall and the Strukov call button will be turned off in certain situations, forcing the player to take action.
In general, the update is quite successful. Among the shortcomings, he noted only a growing number of blocked items in the "cooming soon" menu: in the wall, in Strukov's dialogues, in the pet. Also, the question remains, what does the baby-zerling eat?
I did click everything, except I didn´t have the poster so I was stuck there, I had to go back to before I "escaped" and find it.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I did click everything, except I didn´t have the poster so I was stuck there, I had to go back to before I "escaped" and find it.
I noticed that it does not always work here to boot from the latest updates, so I start a new game with 0.13

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
After you find the poster, where is it when Abathur examines the room? I found the poster but don't know where to click in the investigation scene.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do these games remember my saves when I uninstall them, then reinstall them months later? The saves are in the game folder.

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
How do these games remember my saves when I uninstall them, then reinstall them months later? The saves are in the game folder.
you save files are stored in two locations :
1- your games folder
2- in your C drive c:/appdata/roaming/renpy/and the name of the game , if you played several Ren'py games you will see them also

Reactions: TGIL

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
how do you masturbate in the bath and what is the punishment event?
1. Every day you go to the bath and try to masturbate. Immediately you can not, will write that the lack of depravity or something like that. A week later, somewhere, Sarah still decided on sexual abuse and it turns out that she is not alone in the bath.
2. Regarding punishments, it is most likely referring to punishments for attempting to crawl through a hole in the wall. If during the first attempts, Sarah was heavily spanked on the ass, then in the future she will change tactics and decide that it is better to crawl bare feet forward. Naturally, she will get stuck again ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Shadow Portal I have a few suggestions and questions.
Early on, when Sarah is tied to the wall you get the choice to struggle or give in. You have to give in to continue, struggling is an infinite loop. Maybe instead if you struggle enough times in a row something else should happen to push you forwards rather than having to choose to give in?
When you get to the masturbation training after doing the first time Stukov tells Sarah to masturbate three times but when I have her masturbate again it just shows the first scene again. Is the next one not there yet? It doesn't say that it's the latest scene version like feeding does.
Also how does masturbating in the bath unlock? It says perversion isn't high enough, but there is no perversion on the stat screen.

regis46

Mar 2, 2018
hello i would just know if one day a version with the french language will come out .. because there is english russian and italian why not french ????

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, the Italian translation works badly. It is exchanged between Italian and Russian ... I would have preferred Italian and English, because I don't know Russian at all.

Reactions: Unreal Bober
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes