Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
throw a bone to the dogs
What will change, art, plot, mechanics? it's too vague
I meant some aspects of our development process - mainly organizational matters, which, in my opinion, wouldn't interest you. Also, we're going to reveal more of how we work starting with 0.16, showing sketches and sharing ideas behind the scenes.

I'll remain your Patreon, you're a serious developer.
Thanks, we really appreciate it.

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
It has been a year since I first became your patreon, and to be frank, there hasn't been much progress since then. It really feels like you're milking your patreons without any REAL progress made at all. All the other patreons I subscribe to provide at least a solid, content-filled update per month.. why is it taking you so much longer than everyone else, and the content is so minimal?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It has been a year since I first became your patreon, and to be frank, there hasn't been much progress since then. It really feels like you're milking your patreons without any REAL progress made at all. All the other patreons I subscribe to provide at least a solid, content-filled update per month.. why is it taking you so much longer than everyone else, and the content is so minimal?
Hi, yes, it has been exactly a year since we released a demo version of this game. And I wouldn't say we've not made any progress so far. You don't know how long we'd been working on the demo, and you probably don't want to know, but I'll still say it. We've started working on this game in December and released the first version of it 4 months later. We've always had such development times, even before starting to work on this game in particular.
You are comparing us to other Patreons, but we think that's not wholly objective. Everyone is unique, everyone has their own way of doing things, their own unique stories. If you give the exact same task to two different people, you'll get two different results. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, but before I got into development myself, I saw Akabur releasing a single game in several years and I thought that he was lazing around most of the time and just 'milking his patrons', as you've put it. But that is, in fact, not true, his games have enormous effort put into them, and that's probably the main reason why they are so interesting. I get that many don't care about any of this, but we don't develop games to profit from them, we develop games because we like to.
P.S. May I ask what exactly do you mean by "REAL" progress? What would you like to see in a monthly update?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi all, today we've released a new version of our game on our patreon, and undoubtedly soon it will appear here.
Hopefully the local releaser will read our message: If in order to publish the game here you are making a new build of it, which I have no idea why you do that, uncheck the "add from clauses to calls" option, since it breaks the translations and we don't want people to think we've published an unplayable update.
Have fun playing, we're waiting for your feedback.
Yours, Arthur.

blablablasd123

Sep 9, 2018
Everyone always wants things to be quicker. It's easy to see the work you put into this. Nice art, smooth animations, good dialogue, bug free. Games like this are gems lost in a sea of lazy copy and paste visual novels featuring a mother, 3 sisters and some shower peeking. Now those truly milk people and get abandoned quick. If you're up to it, take your time with this and make something truly great

Garik73

May 28, 2018
Enjoy guys. V0.15
Win: .
MAC:
Android:

Update
  • Added new character, zergling.
  • Added new event "Absolute perfection"
  • Added new scene "Feeding 2" (levels 0,1)
  • Added new scene "Play with me (punishment)" (levels 0,1)
  • Added new scene "Bath day" (level 3)
  • Added new scene "Stuck in wall 2" (levels 0,1)

agustin17

Oct 4, 2017
Enjoy guys. V0.15
MAC:
Android:

Update
a hero

Reactions: kekowsky

gatoconak

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to purchase the game? I cant spend money every month, and the 1$ pledge doesnt give me "slutcraft advantadges"

Reactions: eny

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Enjoy guys. V0.15
MAC:
Android:

Update
Thanks !!!(y)(y)

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Ох... как же долго я ждал) Не играл с 13 версии, даже и забыл про эту игру. Эх ща ворвусь.
Ohh... i wait sooo long) Don't play since 13 version and even forget about this game. Now i take a good playthrough.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't played this version yet because i'm waiting for more content content to be released, but i saw there was a zergling character, so if scenes with the zergling wore to be added(or are already in place) we'd have a bestiality tag ? (asking for a friend)

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes