Decker

Aug 6, 2016
@Shadow Portal is it normal that the psy-power training always fail ? I remember that after the Abatur route Sara was not able to concentrate properly due to the underware... I've saw this message a couple of times and now I can't see anymore...

In addition I would like to know a couple of things :
- it's correct that nightmares descrease the stress... Is it possible that this is an error ?
- What represents the number of the brain icon ? Stress, Psy-power...

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello, this build contains the update that you've mentioned in the patreon post ?
We have neither downloaded nor tested the build that's published here and it differs in size from the one we published, so there might be something else in it. But it should be just the 0.14 update.

English only a few then everything unreadable
You can get a working version on our Patreon page right now:

@Shadow Portal is it normal that the psy-power training always fail ? I remember that after the Abatur route Sara was not able to concentrate properly due to the underware... I've saw this message a couple of times and now I can't see anymore...

In addition I would like to know a couple of things :
- it's correct that nightmares descrease the stress... Is it possible that this is an error ?
- What represents the number of the brain icon ? Stress, Psy-power...
Yes, since there is no continuation to those trainings right now, we've left them as is for now, they will be expanded later.
Thanks for reporting this, it indeed might be an error and we will check it.
That icon represents stress level. Right now, it doesn't play a huge role in the game, but we are going to introduce a few things that depend on it.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
We have neither downloaded nor tested the build that's published here and it differs in size from the one we published, so there might be something else in it. But it should be just the 0.14 update.

You can get a working version on our Patreon page right now:
Hello,

yesterday I've download this version from your Patreon page but I did not see any additional scenes that are "described" at the end of the Patreon post where you've published the link at the end of December ( see below)
"P.S. In about a week, another update will be released, containing the changes and additions we couldn't include in this update. Also, it will contain fixes for bugs we might have missed during testing."
I'm not trying to press you or anything I am simply trying to understand if that scene where already added to the build that was published in that post or if they will be added to the next build or better if they you will publish them before the next update.

Regarding the psy training, after you encounter Abathur Sara is not able to train her psychic power due to the underwear but if I repeat the training she fails because Saimon stops her ( this usually happends at the beginning of the game ). Is it correct or the answer should have stayed the same ?

Ah ! Thank you for the answer.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ehm, i think the idea is cool, but the game he made is very boring, really. i love the idea but actually…. is shitty. i respect the developer and so i will not rate the game.... how knows Maybe Comes a miracle and … ehm… ya....

Reactions: Nexus0093

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
SlutCraft [ver.0.14] announcement (SPOILERS!)

Hi everybody! How are things going? We hope smoothly. Last month, we've tried releasing a teaser of what was going to be included in the then upcoming update which contained a few spoilers. We consider it to be quite a success and will keep this 'feature' going, since that means you can find out what to expect and when. From now on, each updated will be announced for our patrons with a general outline of what it will contain (we'd like to remind you that the lists we provide may not always be accurate since lots and lots of factors influence the development process, some of which cannot be predicted). We hope many of you will find these announcements useful and interesting. Update 0.14 is due to release in the second half of November.

What 0.14 will include:
Scenes:

2 new "Stuck in wall" scenes.
New "Sport is everything" scene
New "Fighting tentacles" scene
New "Swarm link Sai'mon route" scene
New "Swarm link Abathur route" scene
2 new "Bath day" scenes
Other:

Add all the missing dreams.
Fully add Throne room location.
Add credits to the main menu.
Add a gallery to the main menu.
Add some missing dialogues.
Bug fixes
This update will complete the previous "Stukov's coachings" update, and we also plan to introduce a new character to the game - Abathur and also include a very 'exciting' scene involving him ;). If you have any questions about anything, ask them down in the comments and we'll answer them!

Yours,
Shadow Portal team.
Is there gonna be a 0.14 for android?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Sure :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems to me that selfcest is a dead-end and extremely unlikely version of the plot. Zerg is a very efficient and rational system, continuous improvement and adaptation to changing conditions is the key to their survival. Sarah is needed by the zerg, because she has the strong makings of a psi leader, without whom the zerg will live on the edge of the universe. In the game, the psi-connections are tied up on excitement, therefore the Strukov’s task is to maximally liberate Sarah. I think that very soon that tentacle that Sarah found in the corridors will go into business. It is even possible that the tentacle will be embedded in the body of Sarah, in order to maintain the pre-orgasm state as long as possible. It depends on the author’s imagination, and updates come out every 2-3 months too slowly.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It seems to me that selfcest is a dead-end and extremely unlikely version of the plot. Zerg is a very efficient and rational system, continuous improvement and adaptation to changing conditions is the key to their survival. Sarah is needed by the zerg, because she has the strong makings of a psi leader, without whom the zerg will live on the edge of the universe. In the game, the psi-connections are tied up on excitement, therefore the Strukov’s task is to maximally liberate Sarah. I think that very soon that tentacle that Sarah found in the corridors will go into business. It is even possible that the tentacle will be embedded in the body of Sarah, in order to maintain the pre-orgasm state as long as possible. It depends on the author’s imagination, and updates come out every 2-3 months too slowly.
Probably the clone will be used to futherly break Sarah. I disagree regarding your complains on the update frequency because they have always delivered the game monthly. I also know that almost every times they have don it with a delay but they always delivered a build per month.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Probably the clone will be used to futherly break Sarah. I disagree regarding your complains on the update frequency because they have always delivered the game monthly. I also know that almost every times they have don it with a delay but they always delivered a build per month.
How do you imagine that? By the way the clone would be a boy or girl? Zerg ALREADY installed the parasite in Sarah's brain, there is nowhere worse. It remains only to tear off the arms and legs and implant claws with tentacles.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
how do you find the fighting tentacles scene? i never found it in the previous version
This is scheduled to be introduced in the next update. As far as can be judged by the site developers - everything is just in the plans. You need to wait until the end of the month or so.

Reactions: Umbra214
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes