King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's way better to just rip the cgs. Takes forever to get her anywhere slutty at all. Even after training her to masturbate, she still refuses to take off clothing, from what I remember.
thanks for saving my time was going to play since i havent played it since the first update but now ill see i would just waste my time

Reactions: DJD

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I downloaded this game from
(Some user posted it idk where) and it was on english. Hope this help
Used this, get this when starting:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "********\SlutCraft\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "********\SlutCraft\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "********\SlutCraft\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "********\\SlutCraft\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "********\SlutCraft\renpy\script.py", line 429, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "********\SlutCraft\renpy\script.py", line 824, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

I have feeling that it choosed that either you learn russian or you don't play....

gatoconak

Oct 1, 2017
1.-Left
2.-Right
3.-Go forward
4.-Right
5.-Right
6.-Talk with Sai'mon
This is the shortest way, there's a tentacle in another path but I dont remember how to get there, anyways tentacle is useless at this patch

Reactions: Umbra214

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
They´re for the devs, punishment for the "switch-to-russian" bug and seemingly low content output... I´m just curius how Putin will react when these tanks cross the russian border.... or when he hears this explanation for them coming ^^

Ferya

Jul 5, 2017
I took a look at the translation. I don't know Ren'Py very much, but it seems that the developers introduced some debug menu, which is breaking a lot of things... I deleted that part in script.rpy, used Ren'Py to re-generate clean & empty translation files before running a small script to get the old (& broken) translation into these new cleaned file.

Attached is an output of this, you can extract it into the SlutCraft-pc folder and it should make the English translation work (at least seems to work for me). Looking at the translation files themselves, there are few sentences that were not translated, so I removed them to avoid having empty lines...

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
We do not publish game versions on this forum by ourselves, therefore we can not guarantee their functionality. The versions of the game published on the forum deviate from the ones published by us in file size and name and who knows what else. We always thoroughly test an update before releasing it and would never let such a bug slip into the released version.
P.S. We've just done a bit more tests on different devices and couldn't reproduce the bug. Also, many players who have already played through this update told us they encountered no bugs.

Reactions: camare jr

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
So is there anything new from 0.13 to 0.14? Changelog just says n/a at the moment.
for what I played, only had a new physical training very short, another training to change clothes, but incomplete
and some new cutscenes and actions to try to get out of the hole that is in that bed, she only takes some slaps in the butt and only
for the new game, there are some new scenes with Abathur, I think, but I did not have the patience to play it all over again

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
this game looks really outstanding: great arts, story, and of course superb sense of humor (except this stupid grind system when you need to repeat the same actions over and over again and minor bugs), and project definitely have gigantic potential, but update frequency is too low. developing every build during 2-3 months and get so small portion of content? it looks some kinda strange. what do ur team doing so much time?

Reactions: Sweet~Emma

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
this game looks really outstanding: great arts, story, and of course superb sense of humor (except this stupid grind system when you need to repeat the same actions over and over again and minor bugs), and project definitely have gigantic potential, but update frequency is too low. developing every build during 2-3 months and get so small portion of content? it looks some kinda strange. what do ur team doing so much time?
That's because I, Arthur, am overwhelmed with work, so it affects the game overall. When we find a good scriptwriter, I'll only have to do what I'm supposed to instead of several jobs at once and the speed of development will increase.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I keep getting a game over after the masturbate and cum 3 times part :( is it because the brain thingo is on 0??? or is it the end of the game?? or is her lewdness too low or something?? i try the stripper thingo and then she gets mad blah blah then boom gameover.
Honestly is quite strange ! The game over after the stripper scene is a joke and normally the game continue...

Reactions: Pshemek
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes