Decker

Aug 6, 2016
In the patreon post the developer said that the missing scenes will be added next week.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
This looks like an interesting game, however, the translations are buggy (often switches to Russian). Someone else has the same problem?

Reactions: zolomyr

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Despite a certain intricacy of the main storyline, I want to understand how it all can end. And it would be good if this were not the way you imagine.
If you think a bit, they don’t want to make a simple sex slave for Zerg from Sarah, if only because she has strong psionic powers that Zerg are required to use. The goal is to psychologically and physically change Sarah so that she can have an influence on her. Perhaps it will even change in appearance, not necessarily as in the original game, but after all, Abatura was introduced into the plot for a reason. In the latest version, we are given the idea of managing the zerg psionically, Sarah should be constantly in a state of sexual arousal. How this will be implemented (either a suit with a , or bugs with a secret gene liquid, or public punishment) - depends on the authors' imagination.

Reactions: chesire and rinrom

Barry Butsers

Jul 20, 2017
Why does the language change to Russian after the first scene when she wakes up after swallowing the Vial?
Am I doing something wrong? Language is set to English.

Reactions: wwgwa

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Why does the language change to Russian after the first scene when she wakes up after swallowing the Vial?
Am I doing something wrong? Language is set to English.
I am also having this issue.
Is this an issue with this version or has it always been 95% russian 5% english with the english option selected?

heymate

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone post a save file that starts from the new update please? Don't want to play the beginning again lol

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
I am also having this issue.
Is this an issue with this version or has it always been 95% Russian 5% English with the English option selected?
After further investigation it appears the Translation is based on an older version of the game.

I extracted all the game files from the game itself to take a look at the games dialogue and the translation to see what was wrong. With no knowledge of how Ren'Py works i can just make a few assumptions.

Ren'Py Translations appear to take original text and hook them to lines of code within the game.
For example :
# game/my_events.rpy:263
translate English _call_music_for_scene_5c7ffb15:

# C "(Да, да, просто попробуй.)"
C "(Yep. Just swallow it.)"
Seems to refer to line 263 in the games event coding. It replace the original language dialogue and replaces it with (in this instance) the English.
The issue seems to be its an old translation and the Dev added lines of code which makes all the numbers incorrect.
Line 263 in the above example is now line 304, so the translation is not working.

So in order for the translation to work again each line has to be pointed to the correct line now that additional content was added.

As a test run I replaced lines of dialogue in the code and the translation lines and it did work. So it now comes down to replacing all the lines with the correct ones for what appears to be 8000 lines of dialogue ( 31,000 lines of event code of which approximately 30-40% seems to be the dialogue).

While not necessarily difficult, it is a very time consuming matching game. Someone may as well replace the Russian lines in the original dialogue with English to ensure no lines of code are missed, and re-upload a fan translation.

As I said I've never looked into Ren'Py before, and am just using some old Programming knowledge (Pascal was the last coding language I tried to Code anything in) and logic, but if im wrong let me know if there is an easy fix that i missed...

That being said, with the dialogue in hand and a little effort this game has been fantastic. I would reccomend people trying it, as it is a great game so far.

Reactions: Sialo and rhev

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Came here to see if anyone else was having the same Language problem. Seems like it. unplayable.

Reactions: Amte
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes