Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The feeling of disappointment and unfulfilled hopes. In fact, apart from the scene of training squats with Strukov, nothing new. No new clothes, still in her bag Sarah wears a piece of tentacle and is marked on most dialogs (soon).
Although not, added animation at the bottom of the screen and changed the scene with a hole in the wall.
P.S. OK, the scene with the wall was greatly improved. But I still want significant progress in the plot of the game.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone know how to activate the Abathur scene?
The scene with Abathur was announced, but, apparently, was not implemented in this supplement. Perhaps it was necessary to start the "New Game", and I played with saving 0.13, for 10 days I did not see any progress in this direction.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I noticed this feature in some Russian game developers with cyclical actions: you monotonously do the same thing (food, sleep, school, work) and think: “That's the end of the game, there’s no more interest to continue and here is BOOM!” A new ability has been learned or a new button has appeared somewhere, although it has not been there yet. And then you do the same, but once a day you click on a new button. A week later - WOW - the second button appears, and you are such "Yes, it can not be!" Because of this, you can safely spend two or three hours of your life and not even notice it. Mystery.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
as expected, you need a "new game", then there will be dialogue with Simon and a meeting with Abatur

Garik73

May 28, 2018
Somebody find new content on v0.14?

2 new "Stuck in wall" scenes.(Find)
New "Sport is everything" scene (Find)
New "Fighting tentacles" scene (not Find)
New "Swarm link Sai'mon route" scene (Only text,without scene)
New "Swarm link Abathur route" scene (Find)
2 new "Bath day" scenes (not find)

I think "Bath day" scenes,Swarm link Sai'mon route" scene,"Fighting tentacles" scene were not added as was declared.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes