Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Can she masturbate on the bath?
Yes, you have to do the Kissing training until the "lecherous lovekiss" option is shown but she says it's too perverted, and possibly complete the "cum 3 times" masturbation session as well.

Oct 26, 2017
All the new content is to be able to masturbate? (still stucked in the hole, still nothing in the bath, fap mat., etc. is the same) Help me if you found out how to get further

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • I can not understand what to do next, after slapping on the ass and trying to climb through the hole found nothing new, tell me what to do next?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
  • I can not understand what to do next, after slapping on the ass and trying to climb through the hole found nothing new, tell me what to do next?
That's as far as that particular path goes right now. You can reactivate that scene by picking the "try to escape" action a few times then climbing through the hole again.

I'm not sure how exactly you unlock the new scenes but it's some combination of passing days and repeating the "fap material" task with Stukov. They will prompt you with the (perverted) "testing" content which then becomes available when you call Stukov.

Pretty sure the "masturbation", "kissing", "bath masturbation" and maybe variants of the "stuck in wall" scenes are the only new fully visualised sex scenes. Masturbation also gets "stuck" right now since you have to report back to Stukov before doing it again, but that only triggers a "you have completed all available content here" message.

junito

May 27, 2017
Changelog says "An analysis scene" however the option still are marked (coming soon) bug or wrong change log?

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
That's as far as that particular path goes right now. You can reactivate that scene by picking the "try to escape" action a few times then climbing through the hole again.

I'm not sure how exactly you unlock the new scenes but it's some combination of passing days and repeating the "fap material" task with Stukov. They will prompt you with the (perverted) "testing" content which then becomes available when you call Stukov.

Pretty sure the "masturbation", "kissing", "bath masturbation" and maybe variants of the "stuck in wall" scenes are the only new fully visualised sex scenes. Masturbation also gets "stuck" right now since you have to report back to Stukov before doing it again, but that only triggers a "you have completed all available content here" message.
Thank you!

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
How many scenes are in the "Stuck in the wall" storyline ? Right now I've found two scene but the ending message seems to hint to another scene...

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes