Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
i can´t delete my save´s and get other one´s in the game. Can someone help me what to do?
C:\Users\*user_name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups\SlutCraft-*some_numbers*
could you rename the source without special characters ? like?
Some Renpy game wont start with those,maybe it help,if I misunderstand something,I am sorry !

"C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups\SlutCraft"
Well... the fact is that parts that are separated by asterisks aren't fixed and everyone will surely have their own.
But the essence of this path is - it contains saves. I don’t know for what reason, but most Renpy projects disdain their saves at location of game itself.

Last edited:

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
C:\Users\*user_name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups\SlutCraft-*some_numbers*
could you rename the source without special characters ? like?
Some Renpy game wont start with those,maybe it help,if I misunderstand something,I am sorry !

"C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups\SlutCraft"

tealc

Oct 5, 2018
game dowload on the first page on Mega = Virus , install a process WDMS a riskware who run 50 % of my proccessor ( 2700 x )

this game can be use for so many fault on your PC , take care :) in my opinion dont Dl this .exe , a ren

1571512491102.png

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's still to early. Probably in the next weeks we will know something. The last version was recently made available to the 5$ pledger.

Mar 6, 2019
Is the point of this game to make Kerrigan submit to the Zerg, or can you resist at all? Is there a point to trying to fight back and escape, or is it just a waste of time? I like the game so far but, I'd like to know my options.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Is the point of this game to make Kerrigan submit to the Zerg, or can you resist at all? Is there a point to trying to fight back and escape, or is it just a waste of time? I like the game so far but, I'd like to know my options.
I wonder as well since we all know the story of Sara Kerrigan. Would be interesting to see a story where we can resist the Zerg. also same here I like to know what my options are. Something I would love to see more clothing options for her. I like games where you can miss match clothes too your desires.

Update: So I ask on Patreon and well the answer might not what you expected but here is the reply I got from them. "Hi! We are happy you liked our game! Regarding the plot branching: we can't fully answer your question right now. On one hand, we do like the idea of lots of meaningful choices, but on the other hand, it will require so much effort and time. We are currently thinking about it. After Stukov's arc ends, we will be able to provide a definite answer. " So it's hard to say if we will get option to resist/ escape we have to wait and see after the Sukov arc.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Mistress can be a friend to Sara? Becouse I wish see this happen when she understend Sara I try really to make her strong become her friend, I prfere see Sara becoming strongest and kinki and slutty in both way, with sex for connect to swarm and be second in comand, right and e friend to the Mistress. I think she can gaine more power with all training in all way.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question: when the changelog says there are new scenes for the zergling's needs (levels 2-3), what are they? are they just blowjob scenes?

3.60 star(s) 66 Votes