Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Hello game creator! Any news on when the next update will be out and the changelog? Especially the zergling scenes? I find those to be the funniest.

Exquired

Oct 9, 2019
This is indubitably the best game I've played so far.. Eagerly waiting for the new update. The content is just so much awesome.
And btw, I can't seem to complete the 7 day masturbation quest for some reason. It this a known issue?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello game creator! Any news on when the next update will be out and the changelog? Especially the zergling scenes? I find those to be the funniest.
Hi! You can find all the information on the 19th update in this post:

This is indubitably the best game I've played so far.. Eagerly waiting for the new update. The content is just so much awesome.
And btw, I can't seem to complete the 7 day masturbation quest for some reason. It this a known issue?
Thanks a bunch! In what way you can't complete the quest? Does the counter reset or some other weirdness happens?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, we have a poll going on at our Patreon page regarding the start of the game, we ask you to dedicate only a mere couple of minutes to participating in it. Every player's opinion matters! Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: AggressiveDG

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Hi! You can find all the information on the 19th update in this post:

Thanks a bunch! In what way you can't complete the quest? Does the counter reset or some other weirdness happens?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, we have a poll going on at our Patreon page regarding the start of the game, we ask you to dedicate only a mere couple of minutes to participating in it. Every player's opinion matters! Thank you for understanding.
Is there a release date for the new update?

Also, about communication, I think what @sansalino meant was that if you make 1 post a month, don't keep patrons informed of what's been worked on and keep basic information like release dates for patrons only, from the outside it looks like the game has been abandoned or with little activity.

Regular and frequent communication goes a long way in gaining and keeping patreon.

My 2 cents.

Reactions: wiijay

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
We are all ears! What exactly do you mean?
I think 2-3 posts with an update every month would go a long way. Letting people know what scenes you are working on would also be nice. I think people would be appreciate knowing the direction and being able to voice their interests towards content in the game could make things more interesting. For example have a poll that said “what content do you you like to see more in the game?” 1. More stukov 2. More zergling content. I’m sure patrons would like that.

Reactions: wiijay and punhetas

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think 2-3 posts with an update every month would go a long way. Letting people know what scenes you are working on would also be nice. I think people would be appreciate knowing the direction and being able to voice their interests towards content in the game could make things more interesting. For example have a poll that said “what content do you you like to see more in the game?” 1. More stukov 2. More zergling content. I’m sure patrons would like that.
A choice between Stukov and Zergling isn't much of a choice though, I mean they're practically the same character. Both of them just think with their dick. More tentacles, more aphrodisiac slime, and more Sai'mon literally brainfucking Sarah is what I'd vote for.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.18] [Shadow Portal] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~526MB
Download ~109MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
The planned date was the first half of december. Now they are fixing old parts so we can suppose that it will delivered in the new year... As a matter of fact the patron are still expecting to view the teaser for the new update...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
We are on december, second late half of this months. The upadate to alredy be realaset six days ago. Why the gonna too long to relase it in this month for make it out in the next 2 months for 0.19?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's quite simply. In this way they could earn three months (november/december/January) instead on 1.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes