Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
When Strukov (he is no longer 100% human) speaks with Sarah about the end of training (in fact, there are no new trainings at 0.19), he is somewhat upset because he knows that after physical transformations Abatura Sarah will no longer be the same person as in physical and mental. What specifically replaces Abatur has remained undisclosed, the intrigue remains. Perhaps a special “live” costume with tentacles inside that secretes mucus with aphrodisiacs to maintain a high level of sexual arousal so that Sarah is always ready to control the zergs. It may also be a question of implanting larvae in the sensitive places of Sarah. In any case, at 0.19 there was a “fitting” of the amount of “irritant” substances and a reaction to them in the helmet.
We are waiting for 0.20.

Reactions: wiijay

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
hopefully the next update does not take too long. I want some more zergling scenes. Or the creator could make a mini update with new zergling scenes...please!!

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
np :) for the new content you need to start the game new or you use my new save :)
About that save. I got the anal sex scene between Stukov and Sarah. Following that, Stukov asked Sarah to call him when she's ready to go to the mistress. I called Stukov, but I don't get the option to meet with the mistress.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
About that save. I got the anal sex scene between Stukov and Sarah. Following that, Stukov asked Sarah to call him when she's ready to go to the mistress. I called Stukov, but I don't get the option to meet with the mistress.
yes man ... this problem i have too :S im sry. this is a new save game i have mate after my old save game dosent work with the new content. maybe i do something wrong with that idk.

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, you just need to return to the room to sleep for a day or two and Strukov himself will take Sarah to the Mistress.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see 0.19 is out, but the page still says 0.18, and the mega links posted in the comments are either for mac or android. Where is the PC version for 0.19?

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes