aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
maybe add scene for tentacle toys, food scene (last scene) with a very large hole (like Worm) that can eat people, and Sarah must eat there (with scenes of masturbation). Sarah can walk out of the room again. there sarah can choose sex with zergling, abathur's or stukov.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Hello, everyone!
We're back to you with a little news. As we said before, in the 20th update we will work on improving what we have already done. Specifically the start of the game and the Stukov arc. Most of the changes will be made in terms of the scene structure, now there will be no moments in which Sarah behaved like a slut a moment ago, and in a minute she acts like a gentlewoman. Also, now there will be no need to pixel hunt for scenes you have not yet seen and how to get to them. We have worked on all this and developed a handy UI that will help you, we hope you like it.
In parallel, we are working on the next phase of the game, and it will be just mind-boggling. In the near future we will be doing a week-long marathon of zerg with whom Sarah will have to "interact" and with whom Sarah will have to "communicate". We are finally finished with their design, but it will still be an early version, you will see the final versions later. The continuation of the story, namely, the beginning of Sarah's transformation and her placement in the chrysalis are ready, we would really like to add them in the 20th update, but we doubt that we will be able to, although we will do everything in our power to work faster.
Approximate time of release of the version: the end of February.
Let us announce what you have to prepare for:
  • (Possibly) The continuation of the story.
  • Reworking of the scene structure.
  • Moving to an updated game engine
  • Event change: The Maze, a map is now available, you no longer have to wander blindly through it.
  • Working on UI (global rework)
  • Scene tree addition
  • Notification addition
  • Scene tips and hints
  • Reworking of the counters
  • Bug fixing
Respectfully,
Shadow Portal team.

• Love
Reactions: go123 and Nokhan77

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So still no new zergling scenes?
I assume since they're reworking the entire game, we'll be deleting all old saves and starting completely from the beginning, so in my mind there's really no need to add new scenes to the current version. If the entire game mechanics are being changed, I'm just gonna delete everything and start over once the new version comes out.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I assume since they're reworking the entire game, we'll be deleting all old saves and starting completely from the beginning, so in my mind there's really no need to add new scenes to the current version. If the entire game mechanics are being changed, I'm just gonna delete everything and start over once the new version comes out.
Don't worry. You are always forced to start from scratch or to use one of the option to start from a previous version.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

1581723193919.png

Well, here we are again! Hello, everyone, and today we want to wish everyone happy Valintine's day, and we have a small gift for you. Remember our survey about the selfcest scene, it's time to implement it! My first reaction to the picture was "Oh shit, she has a dick!!! Wait a minute, though... that's even better!!!" I hope you had something like that, heh-heh. As for the scene itself, it's going to be very funny, sexy, and of course just bombastic. I'm really looking forward to sitting down for implementing this scene directly in the game! There is a small tiny little microscopic nuance though... this scene will not be in the 20th update, since both in terms of plot and time it requires, it will only be available in the 21st update, so you'll have to wait a little.
This is a silly question, but what do you think is going on in the picture? Not baking, obviously. Although... maybe she's preparing the dough?..
And one more question, do you think you'd like Sarah to be your girlfriend? She's a redhead, she's got giant tits, she's got a great figure, she's got a great butt, and she can repel a Zerg attack on your planet...
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

Reactions: seraphiel722

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello everyone! If you've encountered a bug in the fap week event, we made a little fix that disables that event. However, installing it is not quite straightforward, here is what you should do:
-Make a save.
-Put the fix in the "game" folder.
-Load the save, the bug should be gone.
-Make a save again and close the game.
-Delete the fix from the "game" folder.
-?????
-PROFIT!

Reactions: Nykatu

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The last time I played this game was when only the first "blowjob" scene for the feeding tentacle was the end.

Whats the difference between the Sai'mon and the Abathur/Stukov (it says Abathur but also Stukov so idk) paths in terms of scenes?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The last time I played this game was when only the first "blowjob" scene for the feeding tentacle was the end.

Whats the difference between the Sai'mon and the Abathur/Stukov (it says Abathur but also Stukov so idk) paths in terms of scenes?
Sai'mon has her encased in the wall and tentacle'd, Abathur has her swallowing lots of small grubs, which is pretty gross but the incredible pleasure their aphrodisiacs give her is pretty hot.

Reactions: Xill

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Hi, everyone! Today we come with news, development of update 20 is in full swing and is approaching its logical conclusion. There are some things which required us to delay the release. One of them is the decision to include in the 20th update a storyline extension and new scenes, so this update will be as contentful as the others. Also we didn't have time to do everything in the beginning part of the game, so we will have to add some things in the next versions as well. Now let's talk more about what will be included in the 20th update:
Adding to the list of major changes that we mentioned in the announcement post:

• Event: ???
  • Event: ???
  • Scene: Masturbation
  • Scene: Inside the chrysalis
  • Scene: Jerk-off week (level 1)
We ask you to be patient and give us a little more time, we are almost done. Thank you for your attention! As always, our artists are already working hard on the next update. We are listening to your wishes and in 21st update we are planning to introduce a small continuation of the fap material scenes, it will be very funny, we'll share all the details with you in the announcement of the 21st version.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes