wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Public version will arrive on Patreon. Meanwhile join the discord and give Shadowportal team your feedback to improve the game. You may also donate to any amount to their Patreon to help continuing and improved their development. They have lots of content & surprises coming up!. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
That's all nice and I think that it would be great if we all went to discord from time to time to offer some feedback, suggestions or just something as simple as some words of support...but yeah the public version will go out when they release the next update in 3-4 months. Also this is not that kind of forum so as i said earlier when someone has 0.20 it would be nice if the hero uploads it here.

Last edited:

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
What new scenes are in this update?
Here's the link:
We strongly encourage you to read the server rules. And to follow them.
To learn more about getting your Patreon role in Discord

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now the one that I've found are:

1) Black screen after "Satisfy his needs" part 2
2) Stuckov and Sara sprite remain on screen if you click on "Swarm Link Abatour route" witout the required level (11) and after skipping the "Sport is Life" fourth scene.
3) Sai'mon swarm link route seems to be bugged.

I suppose that the will soon fix these and other bugs that are reported.

Please report any new bugs in the discord page!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
None of my saves work... And I reeeeally don't want to go back through all the grind, lol.

Anyone have a changelog? The response a page or two ago just pointed to the discord. And after joining the channel, I still don't see the 0.20 changelog anywhere. And the general chat is just as helpful as every other general chat on discord, lol.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Soon we will teach them to love Comrade Stukov, you just need to plant them with parasites in the brain and spank everyone who offends Stukov every day! Comrade Stukov will teach you to love the motherland damn zergling!

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes