wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Yup. Appears all unlocked. Having never played this game and just firing it up a briefly (I haven't even hit new game yet), I also noted that the little Zerglings there, the Credits, and (obviously) the Patreon button all leads to the game's developement page on Patreon. Just an odd thing to note.
The Gallery only contain scenes from previous updates never from the current one

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The Gallery only contain scenes from previous updates never from the current one
I see. It's very unusual that it's done that way but okay then. ^^ Good to know! Thanks.
I'll give this game whirl later on today.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
So no new zergling scenes... again? This would be about the third or fourth update without one... sad.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
This update was a joke. If this was a 2-4 week update then it would be ok, but all these months for 2 scenes?? what's more 2 scenes that you can get in 2-3 minutes?? the only thing that took time is replaying the whole game because the saves always break, the actual content are 3 minutes where you get a grand total of 2 scenes (one masturbation scene in a protoss shower and one tentacle scene in a chrysalis).

After replaying everything the new content is basically deciding if you want to stay (tentacle scene) or if you want to leave (masturbation scene) and thats all the new content, whichever you decide to pick you get to the ending where they say that we need to wait for 0.21. This is seriously disappointing.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
This update was a joke. If this was a 2-4 week update then it would be ok, but all these months for 2 scenes?? what's more 2 scenes that you can get in 2-3 minutes?? the only thing that took time is replaying the whole game because the saves always break, the actual content are 3 minutes where you get a grand total of 2 scenes (one masturbation scene in a protoss shower and one tentacle scene in a chrysalis).

After replaying everything the new content is basically deciding if you want to stay (tentacle scene) or if you want to leave (masturbation scene) and thats all the new content, whichever you decide to pick you get to the ending where they say that we need to wait for 0.21. This is seriously disappointing.
due to the engine change they had a little time to add more scenes 21 will be an improvement more scenes

Reactions: DJD

btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
How about a Fix button to set the correct perimeters in the save files, this way you don't have to start from scratch (cause that shit suck's balls).

A simple tool to look at your save file and say, your are at point xyz, you need abc set to 1 instead of 0.
You could put it in the bottom corner of the progress tree or something.

Reactions: veeral

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Trying to do the "be naked for 3 days" task, and am now stuck with nothing to do on day 2. I already ate, exercised, searched the room, & masturbated. If I try the poster it says "focus on my current training", I can't call stukov, and it says it's too early to sleep?

Reactions: veeral

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I the only one that wants to see a breeding session of the mistress with her Zergs? I mean look at her, just sitting there, ready to serve her army.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Trying to do the "be naked for 3 days" task, and am now stuck with nothing to do on day 2. I already ate, exercised, searched the room, & masturbated. If I try the poster it says "focus on my current training", I can't call stukov, and it says it's too early to sleep?
Yes that seams to be a bug right now. There’s a hot fix 20.1 coming out tomorrow. Until then do the Arbiter to route instead of Sai’mons route to avoid this bug

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
The same...

Tried another route (not with Saimon) but it is also bugged (black screen after 2-3 days).

Waiting for v20.1 or v21...

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes