Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Almost got all the skills but stuck in walls is an alternative?
Or future thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I the only one that wants to see a breeding session of the mistress with her Zergs? I mean look at her, just sitting there, ready to serve her army.

I like Stukov.... in their own way :p
(The worst jokes in the world ;))

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Left off at Day 95 from version 19. Refuse to eat from feeding tentacle in version 20, "It's discusting and wiggly". What?
Hoping for bug fix is 20.1

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Left off at Day 95 from version 19. Refuse to eat from feeding tentacle in version 20, "It's discusting and wiggly". What?
Hoping for bug fix is 20.1
That’s not much information for me to go on to help you. Try using another save or start a new game in version 20 and skip to your most current scene

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Again Report all Bugs Here's the link: under Bug reports and also produce the team your feedback to improve thx

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys!

Right now the one that I've found are:

1) Black screen after "Satisfy his needs" part 2
2) Stuckov and Sara sprite remain on screen if you click on "Swarm Link Abatour route" witout the required level (11) and after skipping the "Sport is Life" fourth scene.
3) Sai'mon swarm link route seems to be bugged.

I suppose that the will soon fix these and other bugs that are reported.

Please report any new bugs in the discord page!
Report the bugs you Here the Thanks

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Interact with a hole on the wall by Sarah‘s bed for the stuck in wall scenes
I may be blind, but I can not find any holes or anything with which I could be interact.

Maybe I will continue when the next update comes, other skills have already(almost) been acquired (y)
This game was a bit like a The Wind's Disciple.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
if updates came out 5 times faster, this would actually be a decent game that's worth supporting
These things take time. they added a new engine and are doing gameplay improvements maybe check the game out after a few updates later

Jul 21, 2019
I like some of the new implements like letting you know what new scenes are available.
Yeah. I think that was a good addition.
I also think that the "good ending" was a good addition.
I may be blind, but I can not find any holes or anything with which I could be interact.
You should search the room for 6-7 times to find a poster and then another few times to find the weak side of wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85
Jul 21, 2019
The same...

Tried another route (not with Saimon) but it is also bugged (black screen after 2-3 days).

Waiting for v20.1 or v21...
BTW, have you guys started from the beginning or from v0.13 ?

I started from the beginning didn't face that bug in Saimon route.(I just got stuck in a picture 1 time alongside 1 crash which didn't annoy me since I kept saving every few minutes)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
BTW, have you guys started from the beginning or from v0.13 ?

I started from the beginning didn't face that bug in Saimon route.(I just got stuck in a picture 1 time alongside 1 crash which didn't annoy me since I kept saving every few minutes)
Started new, yesterday was my first time playing.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
is that also how u get the punishment and satisfaction scenes, bcoz they r unlocked according to flow chart but i havent been able to trigger them

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes