wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
I'm at day 17, hunger is 0 but when clicking tentacle in the middle she wont eat.. how to progress?
Try talking to Sai’mon or for swarmlink. If it doesn’t work use lastest auto save. Join the discord for help

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
New Release Hotfix SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.20.1] Here
Changes: Fixed some bugs.
-Fixed map not showing in the labyrinth event.
-Android version added.
Report Any Bugs or Suggestions Here

[ver0.20.1] will become Public next week on Patreon stay tuned :WeSmart:

Jul 21, 2019
I think you guys better join the developers discord page and tell them of this issue.(Alongside providing some evidence and maybe a save file of your corrupted playthrough.)

As for continuing the game, you should save the game every 10 minutes so that you don't lose progress if this happens.

PoorGamer

Jan 6, 2020
So... I was internet surfing while having this game running in the back, and my Macbook Pro's screen suddenly crashed, as in flickering like . I'm 99% sure this is a hardware issue on my side, since my Macbook is from 2016 and I've tried almost all software tips I could find while I still could with no result (delete the game, restart, Command+Option+P+R, check energy saver, install all system updates, safe mode, delete chrome, etc).

But just to make sure of that 1%, no one else had this issue while running the game, right?
I'm on my backup 2011 Macbook right now with my mouse right over the game, ready to open it, but I'm a bit hesitant about taking my chances atm.

P.S.
If you got some tips & tricks I haven't listed that might help me with my 2016 Macbook, do please share them with me. It's virtually impossible for me to go out to get a macbook fixed while the entire country is in lockdown.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
So... I was internet surfing while having this game running in the back, and my Macbook Pro's screen suddenly crashed, as in flickering like . I'm 99% sure this is a hardware issue on my side, since my Macbook is from 2016 and I've tried almost all software tips I could find while I still could with no result (delete the game, restart, Command+Option+P+R, check energy saver, install all system updates, safe mode, delete chrome, etc).

But just to make sure of that 1%, no one else had this issue while running the game, right?
I'm on my backup 2011 Macbook right now with my mouse right over the game, ready to open it, but I'm a bit hesitant about taking my chances atm.

P.S.
If you got some tips & tricks I haven't listed that might help me with my 2016 Macbook, do please share them with me. It's virtually impossible for me to go out to get a macbook fixed while the entire country is in lockdown.
Its is hardware issue I have a 2015 MAC pro and did the same thing last year. I recommend plugging to MAC to a HDMI cable and connecting to your TV or monitor to use your MAC that way in the meanwhile.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think you guys better join the developers discord page and tell them of this issue.(Alongside providing some evidence and maybe a save file of your corrupted playthrough.)

As for continuing the game, you should save the game every 10 minutes so that you don't lose progress if this happens.
known issue, already fixed in hotfix(supposedly) currently patreon only until next week

Reactions: wiijay

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Whos the moderator of this slutcraft forum? Theres some thing I want to update Here. But i cant get ahold of any Moderators

xeesus

Jul 24, 2017

P.S.
Yeah, this is a hardware issue, I get almost the same on my Dell if I touch the hinge a bit too roughly. In my case, duct taping the hinge in such a way that it's always under pressure helped me, but I'm not sure your case is exactly similar to mine.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes