Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The game left a double feeling, we approached the new content, looked a little into it, but so far we have not seen anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Are your older save from a version prior to the 0.20? If so you are fucked. You have to restart almost from 0 ( starting the game you can choose to start from the 0.13). Starting from the next update they have told us that they will add a new check point so we don't have to repeat almost 6 months of content.
well looks like ima wait then lol thanks cheif

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Download links:Here we are! Hi everybody, we are deeply sorry for such a long wait and that we kept silent for so long, but it was necessary, we were focused on the release. And here we are, we've finished this build. If you don't mind, I'll take some more of your time to talk to you about the delays of this update and of course everything else. But for those of you who don't like to read all our walls of text, we present you the 20.1 version of SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm!SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.20.1] Public
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
Android:
  • Google drive:

Ver.0.20.1:
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Fixed map not showing in the labyrinth event.
  • Android version added.
So, everyone who wanted to play the version quickly can do it, but for those who want to get more information and just learn about the difficulties of this update, please sit down. For starters, I can't help but notice that this whole situation in the world has affected each of us, you probably think I'm talking about self-isolation? But we followed the same life style even before the whole situation, heh-heh. I am talking about the psychological effects, everyone is worried about their loved ones and those dear to them, we are all human and no matter how much we might want to ignore it, it still affects us. You have no idea how we are worried about you, and of course, your loved ones! This pressure and worry distracts us from all the present affairs, but we have coped. I think together with you no obstacles can stop us, together we are a force! And I want to thank each of you, who waited and supported us and believed that we did not disappear and of course that we will never leave you, and we hope you won't leave us either! Next, I would like to talk about the technical part of the game, namely the new systems, they were much more time consuming to implement than we expected, some of them took a lot of time to debug, but even then, we didn't manage to implement all of them. Many things are not yet fully working, they certainly don't interfere with playing the game normally, but when we implement them fully, it will be much easier to track everything in the game. What you need to know first is that this new system will need getting used to, its main task is to stabilize the depravity of scenes, to avoid moments where Sarah in one scene is a hoe and in the next one is a celibate princess. In general, there's a clear structure of the scenes in the game now, in fact it's been there before, in a way, but now you can see it directly. I hope you like it, because we've tried and put a part of ourselves into it! It may be a bit unusual at first, but I think it will get better after a while. Optimization, that's what we haven't quite done. No, don't think that the game will lag or something, it doesn't affect scenes and events, but we'll work on it and certainly optimize it in time. We couldn't keep on spending time on it anymore and chose the lesser of two evils. To improve the optimization, we also made it possible to turn off the links (the button in the scene tree at the top of the screen), by pressing which the optimization will return to normal and everything will be fine and smooth. Just keep in mind that we will fix everything, we just need a little more time. Speaking of time, this time the art for the update was ready ahead of time! It's how we always wanted it to be. At the moment there are a lot of artworks and scenes ready for the next update, the artists have not been idle all this time, so we have to catch up with them, the script is also ahead, if there are no new difficulties with the code we will be able to release the next update very soon. We've prepared so much, damn it, if I could just tell you... Well, you'll be able to see for yourself soon, believe me, the next update will be awesome!!!
You know how important your opinion is for us, which is why, as always, we ask you to tell us your opinion on the update and in general how you are doing. We are really very interested to know what you feel during the game, what emotions you experience. Because for us the main goal is to make you happy.
If you have any questions, ask them, we will gladly answer each of them!
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

Last edited:
Reactions: patsuan

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
When the Zerg is here. He is on the bed, at night, I have a black screen and I can't play anymore ...
The very first scene with zerling is normal, without bugs, then just masturbate with him when he puts his paws on the bed. You can also try clicking on the black screen until the entire dialogue has passed. Once 10-15-20, etc. Anyway, Sarah does nothing there, just shares her impressions. If the black screen found you in a common room, you can actually find the "bed" and choose the option with masturbation there, after the game works as it should.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yes, I'm on V0.20.1
I haven't seen this bug in the previous version ...
yea, it was a huge bug in v0.20 it was supposed to have been fixed for v0.20.1. like that one and the whole saimon route softlock where the entire reason for v0.20.1.

Did you try loading an older save? I was stuck on the saimon softlock, but loading a slightly older save and running past where the softlock was worked for me, so that might help.

knurremis

Dec 4, 2017
Got same bug with black screen after sleeping just after getting the pet zerg in the room.

edit:Seems like it doesnt start the new day as I cant sleep/ do any action ive already done, just after it tells you to be a higher level to access the sleep scene.

edit2: Looks like i was missing a scene, exhausted everything and managed to level up before the scene, everything works fine,

Last edited:

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
I have a bug, the Sturkov’s magazine is not added to the inventory (quick change branch), so it’s impossible to go through the masturbation branch.

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
I have a bug, the Sturkov’s magazine is not added to the inventory (quick change branch), so it’s impossible to go through the masturbation branch.
if i'm not mistaken, i thought i had this bug., but it's not, you have to complete another pending task, and up in level, to advance to another stage of masturbation
remembering that the magazine does not appear in the inventory, it is automatic and only used in the next step
have you completed the exhibitionism tasks? (remove all clothes inventory and walk with Stukov in other scenarios)

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
for those who need a save patch 020.1 already in the 1st finale 69 Stukov*Sarah (kitty or pig clothes)
PS: Saimon Route

Reactions: curmi15

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "camare jr, post: 3433751, member: 570843"]
if I’m not mistaken, I thought I had this error. But this is not so, you need to complete another unfinished task and rise to the level to go to another stage of masturbation
remembering that the log does not appear in the inventory, it is automatic and is used only in the next step
Have you completed the tasks of exhibitionism? (remove all inventory of clothes and take a walk with Stukov in other scenarios)
[/ QUOTE]
1. Exhibitionism is the line of Simon. I’m talking about the line of abature where the zerglings quest is located.
2. just started the line of Simon. got into a logical error. Sarah after a conversation with the queen and Sturkov naked in the room. can’t get dressed, can’t call Sturkova, can’t go to bed (says it’s too early to sleep), the conversation with Simon ends with the phrase: you did not fulfill all the conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: MARVINNN and Iziel

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
figured out the magazine. I did not finish the zerling quest. only the question arises, why write an addition to the inventory and not display it? the question remains with the Simon line, if you hurry up with the quest you can get into a dead end, where nothing works except for sleep, naked training and kisses. this is not acceptable for playing with grind. to grind an hour to understand that you are at a dead end and then use the download? and so continue hour after hour to kill day.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How to start the abathur's inspection lvl 1 event I just can't get that event at all pls help
if you picked saimon's path you can't do abathur's.

it remains to understand whether Simon’s path is chosen or not.
You either talk to saimon and pick "saimon's training" where you become a nudist for 3 days, or you call stukov and ask to go to abathur and do his training.

Adnan Saliyawala

May 3, 2017
if you picked saimon's path you can't do abathur's.

You either talk to saimon and pick "saimon's training" where you become a nudist for 3 days, or you call stukov and ask to go to abathur and do his training.
Thanks for that I was just using wrong save but in saimon route I can only get up to last request event only ,is it the last event in this ver 20.1

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes