Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
From the sound of things, there will not be a new update for the pet zergling sadly. Unless I misunderstood the post.

Apr 20, 2020
Hi I have question. I have reach level where stukov give the pet thing And unlocked naked training. But when I go to sleep It says level not high enogh.and then it turn black( wthout pic) . Whats the problem and what should I do?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hi I have question. I have reach level where stukov give the pet thing And unlocked naked training. But when I go to sleep It says level not high enogh.and then it turn black( wthout pic) . Whats the problem and what should I do?
are you on android? This was a known bug that was fixed in the latest win version. If on win ver 0.20.1 loading a slightly earlier save should allow you to get past the bug.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I recently updated from version 0.19 and it seems to have broken my save, I'm softlocked since i cant eat from the tenticle thing because sarah wont use it like its the start of the game again but its not, I was at the end of version 0.19 and it just says to complete other scenes first anytime i try to do anything, i noticed a new "skill-tree" like menu which are all just ? marks currently I'm assuming this is the culprit, so my question is, is this a bug or are 0.19 saves obsolete and i have to start over

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I recently updated from version 0.19 and it seems to have broken my save, I'm softlocked since i cant eat from the tenticle thing because sarah wont use it like its the start of the game again but its not, I was at the end of version 0.19 and it just says to complete other scenes first anytime i try to do anything, i noticed a new "skill-tree" like menu which are all just ? marks currently I'm assuming this is the culprit, so my question is, is this a bug or are 0.19 saves obsolete and i have to start over
There are several places where it softlocks. You'll either have to go to a much earlier save or simply start over.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
At this point I just want an alternative rute where we can kill Stukov and be done with him. Like kill him at the start and just go straight to the zerg, abathur and mistress stuff with the "parasite" in her head giving the "suggestions" (meaning orders) to do all the naughty.

I dont know why the devs are so focused on him anyway, he's ugly af and his character doesn't work.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
At this point I just want an alternative rute where we can kill Stukov and be done with him. Like kill him at the start and just go straight to the zerg, abathur and mistress stuff with the "parasite" in her head giving the "suggestions" (meaning orders) to do all the naughty.

I dont know why the devs are so focused on him anyway, he's ugly af and his character doesn't work.
Agree 100%. Piss off to that Skrotuv char

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Stukov is ugly as hell lol. I understand all creatures should be somewhat ugly, but Stukov brings nothing. Unless he's a part of a corruption route of despising man, him included. If the goal is her never being satisfied by a man but being by zergs then I'm all forward. If she gets brainswashed to breed with zergs then I applause Stukov. Until he gets killed fuck him.

Vamptacus

Jan 27, 2018
alright i'm stuck ... i simply can't reach level 12, i'm the end of 11 but i'm not sure what to do now to level up.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
the art style in this one is beyond words. How often does an update come out and how many hours of play does it have?

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
the art style in this one is beyond words. How often does an update come out and how many hours of play does it have?
Updates come after 2 to 3 months usually (there is one coming soon, as developers said, it was planned for the start of this month). I estimate that if you don't encounter a bug and get stuck at some stage of Kerrigan's training you can play for 2-3 hours depending on your pace of playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and cocomiel1

Vamptacus

Jan 27, 2018
seriously can some1 please help me out, i did the stuck in the wall, the bath says i need higher level for it as does the physical training, the kissing training doesn't lead to anywhere and keeps on giving me the option to say i'm not ready, the masturbation says magazine added to inventory but there is nothing in my inventory and so on... i've exhausted all the option i can think of but still can't progress any further, i just can't reach level 12.

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
seriously can some1 please help me out, i did the stuck in the wall, the bath says i need higher level for it as does the physical training, the kissing training doesn't lead to anywhere and keeps on giving me the option to say i'm not ready, the masturbation says magazine added to inventory but there is nothing in my inventory and so on... i've exhausted all the option i can think of but still can't progress any further, i just can't reach level 12.
1594029951982.png

click the inventory button the the one in that middle it's like a skill tree exept it's things you either have done or need to do

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes