Back

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder if the game developer is following the comments?
Probably not too closely since they have other avenues for that (such as their Patreon and Discord), but they pop up in here sometimes. They commented last in this thread in late March and had been working on resolving the softlocks. (Hence, the additional bugfix version since then.)

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
Probably not too closely since they have other avenues for that (such as their Patreon and Discord), but they pop up in here sometimes. They commented last in this thread in late March and had been working on resolving the softlocks. (Hence, the additional bugfix version since then.)
thank

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
Well, very sad. I am from Russia, for the actions on the site I have to use Google translator. I registered on the site to express my thoughts about games and the desire to help developers with advice. put a 5 stars game with a positive comment specifically for this game. but the evil moderators deleted my rating and comment and gave me a warning. God sees, I not only wanted but also tried to be useful. but apparently no one needs efforts here.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Also Sarah is a powerful psionic (the most powerful Ghost I think at the time), so she wouldn't be so helpless against a couple hydras.
I have not played through much of the game yet, but I assume you mean in the beginning when she is first captured. My guess to this (even though it isn't specifically mentioned) is that she used every possible ounce of power (energy) together with her ammo on the surface before she was captured. Between the capture and the injection of the parasite that blocked her power, she had no chance to recharge.

Retnu

Oct 23, 2017
hey dev love the game I play it alot but can you make the UI bigger? I can't click any of the buttons to save or anything their too small I'm using a Moto e5 play and well like I said everything is too tiny to click. pls and thx

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm stuck at Sai'mon path. I need to see Stukov, but she's too tired to call him (even with 100 Energy) and won't rest when depleted.
It's during the 3 naked days.
bug. during the 3 days he should show up on his own for the first 2 days. this should have been resolved in the newest update. try loading an older save, that let me get past it when I switched to the new version

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Join our &

Hi everyone, today we will talk about the next update, which is planned to be very extensive and very interesting, it will feature lots of innovations, which we talk about below. But first, we want to know how you are doing, we hope you are doing great and you are ready to try the new version of the game soon.
We've been thinking about a lot of things we want to introduce in the 21st update. It will be a huge step forward both in the story and in interesting and spicy moments, we are sure that what we have in mind will please you.
Now, as usual, we warn all those who do not like spoilers, the approximate release date of the new update is the end of June or beginning of July. Probably the beginning of July, because our teamlead's birthday is in the second part of June and we shall hope he sobers up quickly... (just joking, he doesn't drink, but maybe he should...).

Now that that's over with:
Changelog:
**High priority:**

• Scene: Satisfying desires (Mistress + Stukov)
  • Scene: Selfcest level 0 (Terran form)
  • Event: Rebirth (Leaving the chrysalis)
  • Scene: Hunger Stukov's route level 0
  • Event: Meeting the mistress level 0
  • Event: New body
  • Event: Meeting the drone
**Medium priority**:
  • Dialogue: Talking to the prisoner
  • Dialogue: Talking to Sai'mon
  • Dialogue: Talking to the drone
  • New location: Bridge
  • New character: Drone
**Low priority:**
  • Adding a tentacle route to the start of the game.
A little bit about priorities, what they mean, the features marked as high priority are the most likely to be included in an update, while the lower priorities might be postponed to later updates.
Sarah's transformation marks a new part of the game in which she has to, well... become the Swarm's queen of course, or just have fun and do whatever you want. But it's not that simple, in this part there will be a lot of new characters that our dear Sarah will need to interact with in order to become stronger. We won't show all of our trump cards at once, but we'll show you some new characters. Also, the music will be updated, it's just gorgeous, and it perfectly conveys the atmosphere, and makes the game more immersive.
And of course, there's tons of 18+ content, we did not sit idly, the artists worked their brushes into stumps.
As you can see, we have a lot of work to do, but the good news is we can say that the visuals and the script are almost complete, just the most routine work is left.
Now, while you're waiting for a new update, we'd like to hear your opinion about Lizzara, we've got a very interesting storyline with her, would you like to see the Protoss turn into something similar to the Zerg?
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.
Join our &

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
First of all thank you for this update, I appreciate it a lot that we now know what and when to expect. Good to know what the plans are, and i am looking forward to play it. I think you guys are doing a good job so far and the directions you can choose now will make several things possible so i will await further development on that.

Reactions: wiijay

Code89

Apr 14, 2020
If you're stuck in your room with nothing to do and unable to go to bed, then you hit a bug. Get the 0.20.1 update and go back to a previous save and try again (worked for me). What should happen is each morning after starting the event Stukov should show up and talk you for a walk and you'll have to pick one of the locations you didn't the day before. on the last day he won't show up and you'll have to call him.
Is that version available for Android?

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Shadow Portal team. Join our Retweet on

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes