• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
alright, i guess i don't have any other choice, will i miss out a lot of things?
i'll just give you the folder as i've completed the current build and as a gamer i game alot so hopefully if you find the right save you should be able to continue from their.

If that's ok?

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Great game, I enjoyed it very much so far.
Is the freedom content (Protoss Rescue) already the end of that route or is there more planned for that side?
Do we know how they are gonna handle Sarahs transformation? Tbh I like the way the game is so far with lots of corruption elements. I would have loved to see the scenes evolve more into some actual sex in the Stuck in wall scenes or Physique Training. I don't think I'll be happy if they change Sarahs Design and this 'human' part is basically over. Queen of Blades isn't the design I want to see in this kind of game.
Does anyone know when the next update is getting released? Early this month isn't very specific :(

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Everyday a NEW Zerg will be introduced Tune in on and to see the next Zergs. Follow us on

Hello there! While the update is being finished, we'd like to announce Zerg week. Every day of it, we'll introduce you to a new Zerg. Sarah will be interacting with all of them eventually since all of them are leaders of a particular class of Zerg. All of them will look canonical, but of course with some special features and changes. But we are pretty sure you'll like them.
Meet Sochus:
*Name:*
Sochus the Bearer

*Features:* Big drone with oversized fins on its sides due to its body being surrounded by huge membrane wings. His penis for some reason is located on top of his body.

*Origin:* Is a result of a degraded hive that could only produce drones. Many modifications of the standard drone were found there, one of which was similar to an Overseer and the most advanced of those was Sochus.
As you might've realised already, he represents the drones and of course there's lots of content planned including him. Anyway, we'd be glad to hear your ideas and what to do with him.
The next leader will be introduced tomorrow.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team. Try Lust Portals game

Last edited:

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Hello I'm despairing. Can someone tell me how and where I find the magazine .which I can't find in my inventory you have said i find the magazine in the inventory how do I open the inventory and where ?

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Hello I'm despairing. Can someone tell me how and where I find the magazine .which I can't find in my inventory you have said i find the magazine in the inventory how do I open the inventory and where ?
Go to the Bug report channel

Reactions: Ozo-One

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Another new Zerg unit leader has be revealed Next Zerg leader Here:

Hello everyone, it's time to show another leader, and today it's Zard's turn, he is the second one in the food chain of the pack. During his development, we decided not to deviate much from the canonical design of a zergling. It will be many times the size of our Spike, and even bigger than a normal zergling. He turned out to be quite interesting, and what do you think about him?

*Name:* Zard the First Devourer

*Features:* A large zergling with an all-white shell, whith a flexible tentacle instead of the usual penis. It has a much longer muzzle, allowing it to swallow things much better.

*Origin:* Zard is a mutated zergling from a snow planet, mutated under environmental pressure. Its pack is larger and more dangerous than usual, becoming a prototype for the elite canonical zergling type.
Yours,
. Try out our other game Free

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Everyday a NEW Zerg will be introduced Tune in on and to see the next Zergs. Follow us on

Hello there! While the update is being finished, we'd like to announce Zerg week. Every day of it, we'll introduce you to a new Zerg. Sarah will be interacting with all of them eventually since all of them are leaders of a particular class of Zerg. All of them will look canonical, but of course with some special features and changes. But we are pretty sure you'll like them.
Meet Sochus:
*Name:*
Sochus the Bearer

*Features:* Big drone with oversized fins on its sides due to its body being surrounded by huge membrane wings. His penis for some reason is located on top of his body.

*Origin:* Is a result of a degraded hive that could only produce drones. Many modifications of the standard drone were found there, one of which was similar to an Overseer and the most advanced of those was Sochus.
As you might've realised already, he represents the drones and of course there's lots of content planned including him. Anyway, we'd be glad to hear your ideas and what to do with him.
The next leader will be introduced tomorrow.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team. Try Lust Portals game
Seems pretty original, although I have difficulty to associate with submission and corruption on that position. If it has something like knotlock (to not be able to escape) or even vibration maybe it would be cool. Otherwise I have difficulties to understand how she isn't the one in control.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, and of course the game can't please everyone, but the way the story is written it should others corrupting her instead her not resisting... at least yet. Only after some fairs levels of corruption she should be the one not being able to resist. Just my 2 cents.

edit: forgot the "have"

Last edited:

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Everyday a New Zerg will introduce Check out and Hot

Hello, it's time to meet the next leader, and now its Shlus the hydralisk. What kind of content do you think he'll be involved in? And how do you like his design?
*Name:* Shlus the Spawn Guard

*Features:* A big hydralisk with well-defined bone plates and red chitin. Its sexual organs merged, forming a curious-looking and enormous penis.

*Origin:* He was one of the first Hunter-Killers created by Daggoth and seemed to die in a fight against predators. But he actually survived, though his connection to the Swarm was severed. Eventually he became the conscious leader of the pack on the planet he was discovered on.

While you wait for the update Try out Tell us want you think on
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
*Features:* A big hydralisk with well-defined bone plates and red chitin. Its sexual organs merged, forming a curious-looking and enormous penis.
I was looking forward to some Double Penetration when I heard about Hydralisks having 2 Penises. Why deviate from that for the leader? Well anyway I hope we'll still get some DP action with the pack

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
I was looking forward to some Double Penetration when I heard about Hydralisks having 2 Penises. Why deviate from that for the leader? Well anyway I hope we'll still get some DP action with the pack
Oh there definitely will be

Reactions: Trit0

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
They got this Zerg week now, so new update i expect not sooner than somewhere next week i would think. But yeah ur right thats what it said in the post about the new version late june begin july but well they're not very reliable with those time prognoses in my opinion.

Reactions: carloson4eg
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes