Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Great game! I really like pictures. Texts are... well, at least they're better then texts in japanese games.

Guys, do you know other games (any engines) with similar visual themes? Not just tentacles and monsters, but all those fleshy walls, slime everywhere - this kind of stuff. And I mean not one or two scenes, but the whole game dedicated to this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: Kaustubh 03

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Poll: Most awaited leader
Hello, everybody, Zerg Week is over and there was enough time to digest the information and think things over, now we ask you to vote for the role of the most expected leader. You will have to vote who you are waiting for and want to see the most. You can choose several leaders at once. This poll will help us find out which leaders you liked the most and which ones you are waiting for. Thank you again for your participation! Now let's get to it.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.
Try Camelot Reborn

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018

Poll: Most awaited leader
Hello, everybody, Zerg Week is over and there was enough time to digest the information and think things over, now we ask you to vote for the role of the most expected leader. You will have to vote who you are waiting for and want to see the most. You can choose several leaders at once. This poll will help us find out which leaders you liked the most and which ones you are waiting for. Thank you again for your participation! Now let's get to it.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.
Try Camelot Reborn

Thank you for sharing the info. But... wtf! I was expecting the update to be announced, maybe something was lost in translation.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Slutcraft v0.21 Released on
Public release will be in (2 weeks)
Until then try out Free!

Reactions: lolo121323
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes