For Win/Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:

Android:
IMPORTANT:
Due to the game's huge size there are problems compiling the apk file. Therefore a manual installation is needed and is the only way right now to make the game work on your Android device.

Manual installation instructions:
1. Download the archive.
2. Extract the archive (do not change any folder names)
3. Move the extracted folder into the Android/obb/ folder
4. Launch the apk file inside the moved folder and install the game.
5. Open the game as any other app.
6. Play!
*The game will install only if you follow the steps.*

• Google drive:

Changelog:
Ver.0.20.1:

• Fixed some bugs.
  • Fixed map not showing in the labyrinth event.
  • Android version added.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Still soft locked naked in my room not able to do anything and not able to go to sleep on saimon path. gonna try an earlier save and cross my fingers.

Edit: using an older save and getting to the point I was stuck worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiijay

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
:( Sarah goes right back to refusing to be naked after the 3 day nudist trail. Was really hoping that picking that path would get her to just be ok being naked all the time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Tybalt

Oct 26, 2017
So thing i learned is that you have to make sure it you alot of scenes before you strip naked. You have to find the stuck in the wall scenes. Once you have al the wall scenes and you dont have any other scenes then you can progress. they dont have that bit coded in there.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
my old saves glitched the game.... i super dont want to grind this again. Save?
Are your older save from a version prior to the 0.20? If so you are fucked. You have to restart almost from 0 ( starting the game you can choose to start from the 0.13). Starting from the next update they have told us that they will add a new check point so we don't have to repeat almost 6 months of content.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Cant seem to finish exhibition task. can anyone tell me how it works.
If you're stuck in your room with nothing to do and unable to go to bed, then you hit a bug. Get the 0.20.1 update and go back to a previous save and try again (worked for me). What should happen is each morning after starting the event Stukov should show up and talk you for a walk and you'll have to pick one of the locations you didn't the day before. on the last day he won't show up and you'll have to call him.

Reactions: dimas33

d4r3d3v1l

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone share a save before the last update? i am stuck in the saimon route quest and i dont want to restart again.

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
If you're stuck in your room with nothing to do and unable to go to bed, then you hit a bug. Get the 0.20.1 update and go back to a previous save and try again (worked for me). What should happen is each morning after starting the event Stukov should show up and talk you for a walk and you'll have to pick one of the locations you didn't the day before. on the last day he won't show up and you'll have to call him.
This helped!

Reactions: tigerdiamond

curmi15

Nov 18, 2017
is there any save prior to this update. have started a new one but feeling going round & round without any progress

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes