big changes

my saves seem not have progress so far included

looking at the saves in Save Editor, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge changes

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
big changes

my saves seem not have progress so far included

looking at the saves in Save Editor, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge changes
the game has a completely new level system. the developers have revised 90% of the old game (With the same old content). but unfortunately only 10% new content brought into the new version. I'm a little sad about it. in my opinion, the developers would not have had to change the level system. I'm a fan of getting new content. a lot of new content. too bad. waited so long for 10 minutes of new content :(

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
the game has a completely new level system. the developers have revised 90% of the old game (With the same old content). but unfortunately only 10% new content brought into the new version. I'm a little sad about it. in my opinion, the developers would not have had to change the level system. I'm a fan of getting new content. a lot of new content. too bad. waited so long for 10 minutes of new content :(
Can you give a short summary of what type of content the new stuff is?

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
this game has a longstanding history of broken savegames, tedious grind and microscopic updates on a infrequent schedule. after being disappointed with that crap just for 2 minutes new gameplay multiple updates, im passing until its completed

Reactions: apostatefarm

skeXis

Jun 12, 2018
i have trouble with sai'mons route. on day 2 after the thing where you can pick what room to go to i cant really do anything, ive eaten, trained and when i try to go to bed it says its to early. but she dont wanna do anymore stuffs :< halp plz?

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Can you give a short summary of what type of content the new stuff is?
there are two new routes at the end. you go with the protoss or stay with the zerg. there is 3 minutes of new content for each of the two routes. we waited 4 months for this. for 6 minutes of new content. to do this, you have to involuntarily repeat old content for hours. or use my save game . hahahah this update is a sad story: P

Last edited:

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
@shadowportal

As I have said many times before, FORGET about wanting to be like another unfinished game.

It pisses people off. You should focus on actual content, not do whatever random bs you want to do.

It's not user-centric, it's not productive, and tbh, not many people gaf about it.

I've already pulled out my money from this patreon project for good reason.

PS: I didn't even bother downloading v0.20. Why? I already know it's a pos. (no offense intended)

Reactions: Iziel

Horse Amor

Mar 11, 2020
I got the feeling this was just another cashgrab the last time I played this and it turned out to be a super vanilla by-the-numbers trainer game despite being advertised as a raunchy monster rapefest with extreme body modification. Good to know my scamdar's still working.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well now I am at a point that I get a black screen with the words that I am not the right level (*after getting the zergling) when going to bed but unable to do anything but go to bed

Reactions: Juanjobar

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, bros are a little mad and maybe i am too, but i believe in you guys, those bits that i could witness werent bad so waiting for new update. Good luck with that one
But itd be cool to see full changelog cuz even with gallery its hard to understand if i missed something

Last edited:

xeesus

Jul 24, 2017
Changelog for v0.20 since many people seem very interested in it:

*Changes*
Added:
Event: Attack
Epilogue: Freedom
Scene: Freedom masturbation (in epilogue)
Event: Transformation start
Scene: Inside chrysalis (transformation)
Scene: Jerk-off week (level 1)

Fixed:
Event: Labyrinth, map added
New level system
New scene tree system (available in character menu)

19th update added to gallery:
Abathur's inspection added
Finale stage 3 added
Last request added
Jerk-off week added

Fixed/improved numerous scenes
Translation improvements added
New music added (during the content of 20th update)

Bugfixes

Reactions: darion12345
Jul 21, 2019
As whole update wasn't bad imo. But then again I haven't played this for a while.(Hadn't seen some of the latest scenes of the previous updates)

But Stukov was still really annoying.(I just had to spam enter/left click to skip his scenes.)
Don't know why they made so much scenes for him.

It was fun annoying him in that escape ending.
Fixed:
Event: Labyrinth, map added
I played it and it never showed any map for me.

Is it some obtainable item? I just chose Left until reaching a dead end and after that chose right and got out of it.

Edit: Nevermind about the last one. They have decided to bring map in the version of 20.1 which may be released tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I thought something like this had happened

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there was a labyrinth but when you get out of the room and you have to clear the "maze"=Left right and back etc"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
does anyone elses gallery just fuck up?
Yup. Appears all unlocked. Having never played this game and just firing it up a briefly (I haven't even hit new game yet), I also noted that the little Zerglings there, the Credits, and (obviously) the Patreon button all leads to the game's developement page on Patreon. Just an odd thing to note.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes