wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Hello, everyone! Today we're going to talk about pregnancy, or more precisely, its types. Many, many people asked us to add something like that, and we can understand their requests, because the setting and the genre basically requires it. So the other day an apple fell on my head and I wrote down a very juicy route, dedicated to this fetish. It's about egg laying, and it's going to be very interestingly implemented, at the highest level of quality, you should have seen me when I was working on it, I tried to write it down as soon as possible so as not to miss all the fresh ideas that came to my mind and of course not to miss all the important moments. In terms of volume, this route will take an entire update, it will consist of several scenes and more. You know, I can't even bring myself to ask you "Do you think it's worth a whole update to add this fetish?" And I'd rather answer for you! OF COURSE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also have plans to make the event with this fetish replayable, we have a couple of ideas how to implement it and even to some extent they can be even more juicy, and all thanks to the plot. Anyway, we won't torture you anymore, but it will be fire. However, there is one problem, we will not be able to implement it before the 22nd update (but it maybe added in the 22nd update itself), because the plot must first reach this arch. In the future we plan to make a little sneak-peak about its development.
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Status update of update 20 and the team in general
Hey, guys, I wanted to shed some light on things today. First of all, I want to tell you that we're fine, we're alive and well. We hope you guys are doing just as well. But I want to note that the situation in the whole world is still a little bit distracting and affects our work, in a way. But it's all temporary and we can deal with anything that gets in our way.
As for the update itself, the update is already in the last stages of development, the script is written, the artwork is drawn, the text is translated, the only thing left is the code, the last time I talked to our coder he said that there was not much work left. The code is the last important thing left to do, as you might have guessed. I can't do anything in this respect, because this update contains a lot of new systems that he needs to, let's say, "calibrate". We have already implemented the systems themselves and they are working, and by the way they are very interesting, and hopefully convenient, because there is a difference when you check the system you have invented yourself and when it is used by people who do not know about it at all. So as soon as his part of the work is finished, there are a couple of small final touches left, and a few quick tests (at least hopefully quick) and that's it, the release will be ready.
As for the exact date, I can't give it to you, as it will be another "in a week". We're overclocking our coder and hoping he'll do everything super fast.
And of course I want to tell each and every one of you, take care of yourself and your loved ones, and thank you very much!
Yours,
Shadow Portal team.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
communication is the key to solving all problems. Shadow Portal doesn't do that. that's why many are frustrated. A small update once a week or once every 2 weeks. then everyone would be happy. even as a patreon you get no answers. they write a contribution and nothing more comes. too bad.

Reactions: DJD and Decker

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
communication is the key to solving all problems. Shadow Portal doesn't do that. that's why many are frustrated. A small update once a week or once every 2 weeks. then everyone would be happy. even as a patreon you get no answers. they write a contribution and nothing more comes. too bad.
Pretty much what most of the developers on this site struggle with then complain when there patron base drops.

Reactions: DJD

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Pretty much what most of the developers on this site struggle with then complain when there patron base drops.
yes thats it! it should be clear that a developer cannot personally answer every follower. as i said every 1-2 weeks a little update on how to continue with the development. show that you are interested in your community. I don't understand what's so difficult about it.

Reactions: DJD

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
A totally agree. The supporter are practically taken in the dark... This update is almost hilarious, it should have been released at the end of February. Week after week the game is delayed (sometimes without a warning).

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes