btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
Change log for v.22 ?

What is added?
Anything altered from the previous versions?
What got added to the gallery?
Will she get defiled by one of the yet to be seen swarm members?
Will she user her deep throat training on any of the soon to be added swarm members?
Does her throne come with sex toys attached?

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Change log for v.22 ?

What is added?
Anything altered from the previous versions?
What got added to the gallery?
Will she get defiled by one of the yet to be seen swarm members?
Will she user her deep throat training on any of the soon to be added swarm members?
Does her throne come with sex toys attached?
That last one though >.<

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Oh wait I just saw the public release isn’t for another 2 weeks... damn I was really hoping a hero would arrive soon on here. Would’ve been a great thanksgiving gift lol

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Ok, so I just played the update and wtf is different? The only new scenes are jerking off a crab looking guy and the qob gets anal from that little dog thing. There's another scene that they didn't even draw. It literally says something like "big fight scene but we haven't drawn it yet". Am I missing something? If that's truly it. This might be the worst adult game developer.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Ok, so I just played the update and wtf is different? The only new scenes are jerking off a crab looking guy and the qob gets anal from that little dog thing. There's another scene that they didn't even draw. It literally says something like "big fight scene but we haven't drawn it yet". Am I missing something? If that's truly it. This might be the worst adult game developer.
oh no theres worst adult game devs out there. trust me

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
i like the art,the story,corrupting and fucking around with Kerrigan. i guess one complaint that other people also have is for now the ratio of scenes with zerg creatures and Stukov is not a good ratio
i dont despise stukov scenes,but it feels like you are missing the opportunity to screw around with various aliens of different sizes and shapes....to just fuck a human

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
Holy shit, the update is there. Sooner than I expected. On Thanksgiving day well thanks developers ... I think.
Although the first negative reaction is that there is too few new content. Well that's always the case unless they add like 8 new chapters in it or so... well not gonna happen. So just be grateful what u get if not satisfied go wait a year there will be like 4 more updates by then maybe even more ;) and than you have a decent amount of new content.
Maybe i follow my own advice....
Naah I'm too curious for that.
But see for yourself.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Holy shit, the update is there. Sooner than I expected. On Thanksgiving day well thanks developers ... I think.
Although the first negative reaction is that there is too few new content. Well that's always the case unless they add like 8 new chapters in it or so... well not gonna happen. So just be grateful what u get if not satisfied go wait a year there will be like 4 more updates by then maybe even more ;) and than you have a decent amount of new content.
Maybe i follow my own advice....
Naah I'm too curious for that.
But see for yourself.
some people expect too much of these devs. to me as long as theres progress its good enough
i rather have the devs slow down than stress out and abandon the whole thing

Doreni

Sep 20, 2017
Can some one please post the new update! If not, then at least post some pictures of the new scenes.
If they deliver more content in respectable timeframes, leaks wont happen...

*Changes*
Ver.0.22:

High priority:

• Scene: Tentacles levels 2-3
  • Drone essence Sarah route (minigame)
  • Lizzara's infestation
  • Scene: Jerk-off week level 2
  • Scene: QoB's hunger zergling route level 0
  • Chinese translations for the first chapter
  • Lust system
  • Continuation of the story
Medium priority:

• Gallery rework
Low priority:

• Intro available in Russian
  • Epilogue 1 available in Russian
  • Checkpoint moved (according to gameplay chapters)
  • Bug fixes
About the additions:

Bonus code is finally here, partially for now, but we'll be working on that, there's a LOT of useful features planned for it. Let's get some important questions regarding it out of the way immediately:

The bonus code hasn't changed, and isn't about to, if you had it, you just have to find it (not the easiest task though, haha)! Maybe you had it since the time dinosaurs roamed the Earth... *ahem* well, if you can't find it or didn't have it, you can find it here:

You don't need to enter it over and over, only once per PC (if you launch the game on another device you will have to reenter it)

You can enter the code in the main menu, the button to start entering it is hard to miss.

By the way, this bonus code has somewhat of a funny history, we told it in the aforementioned post, and you might find it interesting.

Gallery system rework:

The new gallery is better and more convenient, but we always strive for perfection, so your suggestions on how to improve it are welcome. At least there won't be buggy arrows anymore... Oh god, the arrows...

In-game changelog:

You don't have to go to the forums or etcetera to see what and when was added anymore. Just click on the version number in the bottom left corner and read on! Only the current update changelog is currently available there, others are to be added soon. But this is only available via the bonus code too.

Systems:

Many new systems aren't fully-featured yet, we have great plans which require great time to implement, test and fix, so we had to postpone some of them, but the wait will be worth it!

Endless chatter:

So much text, yadda-yadda-yadda, well, that's it enjoy the game! Well... not really, bear with us for a bit more ;)

Already downloading? Great! Even we can't wait to fully experience all the things we've been working on as a whole. But what we also can't wait for is your comments about this release. What did you like most, did you have any troubles with it, do you just want to chat? Be sure to comment, maybe even share your thoughts with friends, maybe they'll like our game! We hope you have a great experience!

And some other news, many of you might know about our "tradition" of an update on New Year's eve, we plan to uphold it this year too, although we don't have much time. But you'll hear more about that in the update 23 announcement post.

Finally, this is it. Thanks to all the patrons who support us and help us make our ideas a reality.

Always yours,
Shadow Portal Team

walik13UA

May 30, 2018
If they deliver more content in respectable timeframes, leaks wont happen...

*Changes*
Ver.0.22:

High priority:

• Scene: Tentacles levels 2-3
  • Drone essence Sarah route (minigame)
  • Lizzara's infestation
  • Scene: Jerk-off week level 2
  • Scene: QoB's hunger zergling route level 0
  • Chinese translations for the first chapter
  • Lust system
  • Continuation of the story
Medium priority:

• Gallery rework
Low priority:

• Intro available in Russian
  • Epilogue 1 available in Russian
  • Checkpoint moved (according to gameplay chapters)
  • Bug fixes
About the additions:

Bonus code is finally here, partially for now, but we'll be working on that, there's a LOT of useful features planned for it. Let's get some important questions regarding it out of the way immediately:

The bonus code hasn't changed, and isn't about to, if you had it, you just have to find it (not the easiest task though, haha)! Maybe you had it since the time dinosaurs roamed the Earth... *ahem* well, if you can't find it or didn't have it, you can find it here:

You don't need to enter it over and over, only once per PC (if you launch the game on another device you will have to reenter it)

You can enter the code in the main menu, the button to start entering it is hard to miss.

By the way, this bonus code has somewhat of a funny history, we told it in the aforementioned post, and you might find it interesting.

Gallery system rework:

The new gallery is better and more convenient, but we always strive for perfection, so your suggestions on how to improve it are welcome. At least there won't be buggy arrows anymore... Oh god, the arrows...

In-game changelog:

You don't have to go to the forums or etcetera to see what and when was added anymore. Just click on the version number in the bottom left corner and read on! Only the current update changelog is currently available there, others are to be added soon. But this is only available via the bonus code too.

Systems:

Many new systems aren't fully-featured yet, we have great plans which require great time to implement, test and fix, so we had to postpone some of them, but the wait will be worth it!

Endless chatter:

So much text, yadda-yadda-yadda, well, that's it enjoy the game! Well... not really, bear with us for a bit more ;)

Already downloading? Great! Even we can't wait to fully experience all the things we've been working on as a whole. But what we also can't wait for is your comments about this release. What did you like most, did you have any troubles with it, do you just want to chat? Be sure to comment, maybe even share your thoughts with friends, maybe they'll like our game! We hope you have a great experience!

And some other news, many of you might know about our "tradition" of an update on New Year's eve, we plan to uphold it this year too, although we don't have much time. But you'll hear more about that in the update 23 announcement post.

Finally, this is it. Thanks to all the patrons who support us and help us make our ideas a reality.

Always yours,
Shadow Portal Team

Mega
We have a god in our chat.

Reactions: Mtheman

Doreni

Sep 20, 2017
It says ''Scene: Tentacles levels 2-3'' but in the gallery there's only 0-1?
they tend to add new scenes with n-1 lag, means now its v21 scenes in 22 version, in 23 there will be 22 scenes etc. Or so i think , yet i didnt played it myself :D

Reactions: Anita Deek
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes