qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Maybe it is not cool to write such things, but ..... wtf? what a dev speed! 3-4 months for each update ... One of the slowest(laziest) dev on the patreon.. and it is very sad because the game idea is great

Reactions: go123

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Maybe it is not cool to write such things, but ..... wtf? what a dev speed! 3-4 months for each update ... One of the slowest(laziest) dev on the patreon.. and it is very sad because the game idea is great
Yeah I'm new to them and after reading all these comments, I'm probably going to pull my patreon support. They don't seem too promising.

Reactions: stansalino

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah I'm new to them and after reading all these comments, I'm probably going to pull my patreon support. They don't seem too promising.
Its been said a hundred times in this thread but it all comes down to communication which they are terrible at. Even their discord channel that they said they would be using is a ghostown for the devs with people constantly wondering why they are silent on release dates.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
what's the difference between saimon route and abathur route? and if there is significant difference can someone give me saimon route? I really don't want to replay all again take too much time just to get there.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
The game is a buggy mess. I got stuck so many times I gave up and asked someone for their save file ages ago

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
S 22.png
Sorry for the wait...
Slutcraft 0.22 Has now released
Official public release in (2 weeks)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes