Aug 12, 2018
Why do I have a feeling I've seen this game somewhere
I dunno. Maybe because the "development process" is measured by earth ages?
If i remember correctly, his first attempt for this game dates back to 2011, but this version disapeared somewhen and is now long forgotten.
The developing of the current "game" started in 2015 with an restart/overhaul in 2018. (Or 2017, not exactly sure.)

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Keep dreaming... They've already said, that they will focus on the continuation of the story from now on.
This basically means, the "training" is finished.
So no Zerg content anymore... or breading, or tentacles, etc... (At least for next few years.)
Have you even played the latest version? It´s LITERALLY about subjugating(fucking) all the warlords(zerg) bosses into submission. They already made the zerg warlord characters and its going be based on doing exactly that. ZERG CONTENT.

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Have you even played the latest version? It´s LITERALLY about subjugating(fucking) all the warlords(zerg) bosses into submission. They already made the zerg warlord characters and its going be based on doing exactly that. ZERG CONTENT.
You just don't realise how much hopes you have given us or atleast me thank you you're my hero

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Is there a fix or anything for the currently posted build 0.21? If you start a fresh play through, once Stukov gives you the box with the underwear you cannot interact with it. When I go into the inventory and try and click on it, there is no confirmation dialogue or anything that appears. The window just sort of goes dimmer and you cannot progress.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Nevermind. I solved my own problem. There is a render issue with RenPy that can occur with the latest NVIDIA drivers. It causes strange problems. Resolution is to find the executable and launch it while holding down SHIFT. This will open the Renpy render settings. Set the default render to anything besides "Automatically Choose" and it will resolve the issue.

1604047877132.png

Last edited:

Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
And again the release which is said approximate 2nd half of October isn't met once again. Does that surprise me? No it would be a surprise if they actually delivered what they said. So no I just let me surprise whenever there is a new update.
You never know when its coming but approximately like 3 to 4 months after the last one. Anything sooner is just a plus, everything later is just a test of your patience.

Reactions: dark persona
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes