Mtheman

Feb 25, 2018
Tbh, I think the game is still awesome. The amount of content that was added wasnt much more or less than any previous updates on general imo. So with that to be expected for future updates it will take quite a while, than again I dont complain. I like the way how the game is developing. Than again, the developers are not listening much to their supporters. But its hard I guess to develop a game which you as a developer have a certain view on how its gonna look and where the game goes to. Shadow Portal is giving their supporters only very little options on the development, only with their polls the supporters had a little influence. I just sit and wait how it all is going to develop, I am not a Patreon and not going to be one. So although I also agree new scenes with the zerg would be nice and seeing the zergling as well in the new room after the transformation I think there is a good chance it will happen. The only thing is that new updates take a quite some time. I don't know if it just take that much time or they are busy with lots of other things and thats slowing down or whatever. But I just hope new updates come just a bit quicker, I dont make games so I dont know how long it takes to make new content test it, but like said before I just hope it can be a bit quicker than last time.

Reactions: TheMan74

TheMan74

May 16, 2020
I completly follow your opinion Mitheman and I haven't played the 0.21 release. But according to what others players ask, I think the best choice for developpers would be to make more corruption scenes throught the "feeding" with the tentacle. It would be a zerg interaction (liked by players i guess) and not a scenaristiclly illogic one.
(sorry if some of my words are unclear since english isn't my mother tongue)

Reactions: carloson4eg

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

Unlocked

Good afternoon, patrons. There is a new addition to the Shadow Portal Team - an editor, who from now on will be increasing our activity on patreon. We can promise you more posts, more news, more about the development process and we hope to stay in closer contact with you from now on.
But we aren't empty-handed anyway, we have something to tell and even show you. Let's start... with this.
*takes out news file #348*
The main topic of this post was the fact that the new update, as you already know, will include the gallery system rework.
Currently, the team is mainly focused on transitioning to the new system and checking each scene in the game for compatibility with it.
The new gallery system is actually almost ready but it only represents a part of the content we plan to add in this update, so development is in full swing.
By the way, you might remember that our $50 tier patrons are supposed to get a bunch of HD art from our game. Well, we finally made it happen and will share the art with all of those who've been waiting for it. Also, we're going to rework out Patreon tiers, make more of them and make them better. We already have some changes we'd like to talk about it, but that's a whole different post. But for now, this is it.
We are deeply thankful to those patrons who stay with us and support us to this day.
Yours,

Jul 21, 2019
I hope Shadow Portal gives us news every week on their patreon page.

Because successful developers do that.(I don't want to tell names, but some successful XXX games always have weekly news every week.)

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Will the new update be this month and will it finally have new content for the pet zergling?

• Love
Reactions: gygy
Jul 21, 2019
Fortunately their new editor can make this waiting time much less boring.(Since if he does his job correctly then there should be weekly updates on the patreon page.)

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes