doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I am having problems with Stuck in Wall Level 0. I have used the (Find the way out) over 10 times now and clicking (Search the room) doesn't do anything. I am level 5 and did the Fap Material Level 0 & Tentacles Level 0. I also found the photo in the room. I can't figure out a way to trigger Stuck in Wall Level 0. Can someone help please?
I am having the same issue. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
is there a save file that starts from the new content? i dont wanna replay the whole thing again..

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Is this finally complete or do i need to wait another half a year lol.

I don't mind either way .

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
I just don't get it, whats the point of making a Zerg based game and then putting 99% of your focus on fucking Stukov? What a waste of potential.
here is a copy from the discord.

Q: Why are there so few zerg scenes in the game, isn't the game about zerg?
A: The project is still a work in progress, we are simply unable to implement everything we want to at once. There will be plenty of scenes with zerg eventually.

Reactions: Back

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah ! Eventually and later are the keys. The part that is worrying me is the long development cycle coupled with the lack of information. Take Akabur, he deliver thing when they are ready (sometimes it takes a year or several months) but at least he has good taste to regularly talk with the pladgers. Every Monday he send a brief post where he talks about how the work is progressing, if he has faced any problem or if we could expect any delays. It's a littele thing but it give a sign that the developer is actually working.

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah ! Eventually and later are the keys. The part that is worrying me is the long development cycle coupled with the lack of information. Take Akabur, he deliver thing when they are ready (sometimes it takes a year or several months) but at least he has good taste to regularly talk with the pladgers. Every Monday he send a brief post where he talks about how the work is progressing, if he has faced any problem or if we could expect any delays. It's a littele thing but it give a sign that the developer is actually working.
I agree, the management is suffering here.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Only game this happend so far, the Game might freeze PC with a hanging sound and make the pc shutdown/restart due to some error at some point.

I tested it several times (to be exact, about 13 times) and it seems to always happen after the 3rd bath scene but only if doing a new game and progressing up to that point, it wont happen if you dont start from scratch. Not sure why tho but it is what it is.

In case you wonder what my specs are, im running on Win10, 2080ti, I7 9700k, 64gb 3k mhz Ram, 3x 1tb + 1x 500gb ssd, if further informations are needed tell me then.

Oh i also tested it on a Laptop got the same issue there.

Either its badly coded somewhere or its due to the uptime of the game+the bad coding or something way different, but its just strange it only happens with a clean start up to that point it wont happen when loading a savepoint.

I thought i should make that post to help out a bit maybe and to warn people that it might also happen to them or not, what you do with it is up to you, just wanted to make that known.

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
I tested it several times (to be exact, about 13 times) and it seems to always happen after the 3rd bath scene but only if doing a new game and progressing up to that point, it wont happen if you dont start from scratch. Not sure why tho but it is what it is.
do you want to say your saving does not work? get used to it, it doesn't work for anyone.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
do you want to say your saving does not work? get used to it, it doesn't work for anyone.
No you got it wrong, i know old saves dont work and i wasnt talking about Old saves, also if you have read what i posted you would see that i wrote the tests with savesfiles worked.

Mercenary@R@

Jun 18, 2020
I think the thing the android version of the game needs now is a UI , as well as trying to continue through the story will crash the game if you dont skip it

Reactions: Kaustubh 03
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes