Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Kerrigan looks okay to me. Could be better? Yes. Is she as ugly as Stukov? No. The problem that I have is that no matter how much people hate Stukov it seems that the creators have a hard on for him. Giving him more and more scenes instead of doing what the public wants and go for more Zerg/MC interaction... At this point I think that since the creator is russian that he wants Stukov to be the main cast for everything.

Also, same as with the last update, this one is incredible short. We get 2-3 scenes and a few dialogues. That's it. I dunno what they are doing but they could put a bit more content for the time they take from update to update. This looks more like a 1 month update instead of 3 months.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's a pity that the only addition to the current story are a couple of dialog lines. I've really appreciated the other addition.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Kerrigan looks okay to me. Could be better? Yes. Is she as ugly as Stukov? No. The problem that I have is that no matter how much people hate Stukov it seems that the creators have a hard on for him. Giving him more and more scenes instead of doing what the public wants and go for more Zerg/MC interaction... At this point I think that because the creator is russian that he wants Stukov to be the main cast for everything.
This could also be explained because until a certain point Sarah isn't corrupted enough to only go for an only Zerg interaction. I'm looking forward the scene with the Zerg.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so the saves keep saying i'm not high enough level and to complete other scenes first but does not inform me what other scenes those are?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
After my initial enthusiasm over this game, and playing quite a few versions, i eventually gave up.

The entire allure of this game from the outset was that the protagonist would be captured, corrupted, transformed, and turned loose to corrupt and transform her faction...

That never developed, and after months and months of updates, as a Patreon back then; it was still little more than a glorified Meet & Fuck flash game... Sort of "What button can i press to fuck the girl in this way with the tentacles" sort of thing.

I'll keep an eye on it, but honestly at this point the storyline is so lacking and shallow, it could easily be removed and just leave the "Samus Clone Fucked By Tentacles" portion, and plopped into the Meet&Fuck lineup. Girl captured, put in room, press this button for this scene, that button for that scene, pleasured by guards scene, this button... And now it's finally progressed to the point of having a second captor to please, (Queen), and transformation... (promised on day 1)

This game released in Jan 2018... After 2.5 years, i honestly expected more, and yet 555 Patreons are still pumping $2400 a month into it's development. Shocking. So many other game makers have turned out 2 or 3 games with 10 times the content in that period of time.

Last edited:

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Tried the update, after the first new scene. It's the Stukov Mistress scene. I get this error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/my_events_2.rpy", line 12872, in script
$ peeping_in_ball_0.started()
File "game/my_events_2.rpy", line 12872, in <module>
File "game/_leveling/logic/logic_event.rpy", line 99, in started
self.player_cls_name._current_event = self.cls_name
File "game/_leveling/logic/logic_event.rpy", line 63, in cls_name
return self._cls_name
AttributeError: 'Event' object has no attribute '_cls_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/my_events_2.rpy", line 12872, in script
File "B:\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "B:\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/my_events_2.rpy", line 12872, in <module>
File "game/_leveling/logic/logic_event.rpy", line 99, in started
self.player_cls_name._current_event = self.cls_name
File "game/_leveling/logic/logic_event.rpy", line 63, in cls_name
return self._cls_name
AttributeError: 'Event' object has no attribute '_cls_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.21
Thu Aug 13 15:53:11 2020

Can someone help?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
After my initial enthusiasm over this game, and playing quite a few versions, i eventually gave up.

The entire allure of this game from the outset was that the protagonist would be captured, corrupted, transformed, and turned loose to corrupt and transform her faction...

That never developed, and after months and months of updates, as a Patreon back then; it was still little more than a glorified Meet & Fuck flash game... Sort of "What button can i press to fuck the girl in this way with the tentacles" sort of thing.

I'll keep an eye on it, but honestly at this point the storyline is so lacking and shallow, it could easily be removed and just leave the "Samus Clone Fucked By Tentacles" portion, and plopped into the Meet&Fuck lineup. Girl captured, put in room, press this button for this scene, that button for that scene, pleasured by guards scene, this button... And now it's finally progressed to the point of having a second captor to please, (Queen), and transformation... (promised on day 1)

This game released in Jan 2018... After 2.5 years, i honestly expected more, and yet 555 Patreons are still pumping $2400 a month into it's development. Shocking. So many other game makers have turned out 2 or 3 games with 10 times the content in that period of time.
Anyone know any good transformation games like what was promised?

Jul 21, 2019
Kerrigan looks okay to me. Could be better? Yes. Is she as ugly as Stukov? No. The problem that I have is that no matter how much people hate Stukov it seems that the creators have a hard on for him. Giving him more and more scenes instead of doing what the public wants and go for more Zerg/MC interaction... At this point I think that since the creator is russian that he wants Stukov to be the main cast for everything.

Also, same as with the last update, this one is incredible short. We get 2-3 scenes and a few dialogues. That's it. I dunno what they are doing but they could put a bit more content for the time they take from update to update. This looks more like a 1 month update instead of 3 months.
Yeah, I never get that why the developers wasted their time in adding a Stukov X Mistress scene.

Who even asked for that ?

Reactions: Mastershake

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Stupid error, and this wasn't even an update just a few dialogues added. Games I follow are lacking in good material lately. Hope it picks up again. D=

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes