maomaomao

Dec 12, 2018
Having the same problem...all of my previous saves now require me to complete other scenes already done....
Facing the same problem, loaded a fresh save @ the second part (0.13 content ) cuz my old one got bugged and now I'm just stuck with the pet zerg unable to do anything because of the minium level shit

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
New scene broke almost immediately which makes me think saves broke with the update. That on top of there being no real CGs because they're all optimized for storage (which is clever but annoying for CG archival) is really frustrating.

I'm actually not looking forward to her post transformation scenes though. Human Kerrigan is hot, Zerg Kerrigan is just not as good (still good, but the hair just can't compete).
Idk what the goal of this game was originally but I definitely enjoyed lewd/corrupted human Kerrigan.

Dirtybird2580

Nov 18, 2018
this game is bleh. You start out as playing either a sub or dom...but NONE of your choices matter bcuz you still end up dom. Avoid this game if you like choice based games...Your choices don't mean anything at all. It's a lot like playing Fallout 4. Choice is an illusion. "Nevermind the man behind the curtain!!!"

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
Just delete Stukov and go back to the swarm focus, would be great, but the creator is probably identifying hims self with him cos duhh both are Russian so propably nothing will change

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone want to post a picture of Kerrigan as Queen of Blades?
Curious to see what she looks like, but not interested in downloading and replaying the game, seeing how little content there's been added.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
I think they use him because hes the only human(looks mostly) that is part of zergs in the story of starcraft, so its best beginning character that fits for her corruption. You know innocent person that is slowly corrupted wont be like "yes i want to be gangbanged" , "yes ill fuck that dog/monster" right of the bat so i dont see any big problem. Using him as a opening "snack" of ch.3 is also fine but if they do like 50/50 scenes with him and zerg on ch.3 then yeee that will be annoying i think max 2 scenes they could add with him somewhere in the middle of ch.3 and end it with that and focus on all other characters.

Still the biggest issue is the time they need to make such small updates its just pictures afterall that you re-use and adjust alittle to fit scenes. that amount of "new art" is 1 month of work for diligently working artist.

same thing happens with witch hunter trainer , summertime saga and many others that i dont know.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I am having problems with Stuck in Wall Level 0. I have used the (Find the way out) over 10 times now and clicking (Search the room) doesn't do anything. I am level 5 and did the Fap Material Level 0 & Tentacles Level 0. I also found the photo in the room. I can't figure out a way to trigger Stuck in Wall Level 0. Can someone help please?

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
So thing i learned is that you have to make sure it you alot of scenes before you strip naked. You have to find the stuck in the wall scenes. Once you have al the wall scenes and you dont have any other scenes then you can progress. they dont have that bit coded in there.
How do you trigger Stuck in Wall Level 0? I am stuck and can't progress

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There's still a bug with Abathur's route. I was able to get everything cleared except the Sport is Life Level 1 node. It seems Stukov won't visit Sarah's room when called and so that one node can't be finished to level up and move forward.

Reactions: chovekovek

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a way to just view every level and progress on it's own instead of having to go through everything all over again and again?

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone got a working save up to end of the last version? Pretty sure I had to replay the last version cos it broke saves, not sure I can be bothered to go through it all again just yet
They added a skip to new content bit so never mind

Last edited:

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.21] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know where the save files go? They don't appear to be in any of the games own files.
It's a Ren'Py game; thus (at least on Windows), you'll find them in C:\Users\[Your ID]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SlutCraft-1511885377

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes